Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate that fairview screwed up against c.a. and didn't show up prepared to play a whole game against page, the best team in the district. i also hate to see that while fairview plays out their tough schedule (zion and hickman) c.a. is busy playing lenior city, sweetwater, ootlewah, and columbia central. aaa central is not great but they are about the roughest team around. sounds like someone knows how to prepare for the tournament

Why do you people keep on downing us? We have a good program starting up here and all you guys can do is down us and pick apart everything good about our season this year. We aren't a great team, we are a decent team that is growing, and we are only continuing to get better. you're right, we don't play big name teams because that isn't who we should be playin with. If you're so worried about who B.A. and Franklin or Brentwood are playin, then go to their thread, this thread is about Fairview and Fairview only. So why even enter this thread since you don't know anything about our program?

Guest dnich

cant agree with you more taylormade. Although the're good, the IMMATURE players(eastsideimport) at fairview take too much to their heads. oh by the way, so i can say it before eastside does, yes Fairview DID beat our team 5-2. But we're gonna let that loss go and build on it, not dwell on it and feel bad.

sounds good to me. this crap is crazy. how long ago was that game anyways. so everyone drop it. everyone.

anyone got any tips on best players for spring hill??

i know alot about them already just not much of their players. i know they are struggling this year, but who is their go-to-guy???

[Edited by dback33 on 4-16-03 10:23P]

GOSH I JUST WANT TO SAY I FEEL SORRY FOR EVERY FAIRVIEW SOCCER PLAYER THAT THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EASTSIDE. THIS IS A GREAT TEAM WITH SOME CLASS, EASTSIDE GETS ON EVERY SINGLE DAY TALKIN TRASH OR BLAMING SOMEONE FOR THERE LOSSES. PLEASE EVERYONE THAT READS THESE THREADS PLEASE DONT JUDGE FAIRVIEW THE TOWN OR THE PEOPLE IN IT BY THE WAY EASTSIDE ACTS ON HERE. HE IS JUST A LITTLE COWARD WHO LIKES TO COME HOME EVERYDAY AND TALK TRASH HIDING BEHIND HIS COMPUTER SCREEN. LOL OTHER THAN THAT GO FAIRVIEW!!!!

Eastside,

Don't be hypocritical about telling someone else to "play with the big boys" when you yourself haven't done so yet.

Dback,

I've seen Spring Hill play, and honestly, they have no stand out players. Their forwards are decently fast, but not fast enough to burn anyone. Their defense is pathetic, and their goalie bobbles the ball a lot.