Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, you're right. these teams aren't the greatest thing either. i'm sure that a player with infinite knowledge of the game and outstanding skill might find these teams inferior to your greatness. but you can't expect a team like fairview who's soccer program has just started winning games to move up the ladder into tougher divisions and play state championship teams. you don't have to play teams like that to get better. to win at page or columbia academy this year would be incredible b/c we've always lost pretty badly to them, and that would show a huge sign of improvement.

i want to say our schedule isnt the best either because our softball/ athelitic director made our schedule. So he didnt know who to put on there and who not to but now that we have a coach that knows what he is doin all of that can be fixed next year and we will see teams that we should be competing with. good luck to all

Who is Mack6 anyways?? listen here little man, i have taken punk #### like you out time after time, and i will continue to do so for as long as i am able to play the game. So i think you need to choose a better word than "puppy" when refering to me. oh and by the way? who do you play for since you're such a bad ####? i'm out #6

this is #15 a sophmore of the fairview high soccer team, (as for you hickman county boys and girls, #14 in the games a few saturdays ago). tonights game against zion christain was a tough game. the game was played the way its suppose to be played by both our teams but the referees obviously need MORE training, from what i could tell, all the players got along well, no big grudges. the game was a good one for both teams but we(fairview) pulled it off 3-0. good luck zion.

Guest Solid

Fo most of the Fairview team I apologize because I am sure you are not bad guys BUT since the beginning of the year East side import has ben saying scouts were looking at him, look dude, scouts don't look at sophmores unless they really outstanding and they never would look at you, you can't talk, type or do anything but brag. Second you said you won 4 or 5 games last year, you better go back and look at the schedule because NO YOU DIDN't. ANd so explain to me why would a scout come to a school with few or no wins, 1 tie and playing no talented teams (oh , I'm sorry you did play Columbia Academy last year and they beat you by 10 goals both times, and you beat on the refs, and the test and say you are licensed, OK, WHO believes him??? Taylormade,I am sure from your comments you are the captain of the team, but you got on Eastsides level saying what a buttkicker you are, I think that is why Mack6 dissed you, If you are bad do it on the field(cleanly) your reputation will get around. But if you keep telling the thread you give people concussions and take everyone down, the boys at the big schools in the metro are going to take potshots atyou on here, keep your level up if yur a leader! again, I am sure most of you at Fairview are a great bunch, but your #18 thinks the sun sets down on him......Go ahead hit me with your best shot #18, I got my say in here.............I'm otta here

I played against fairview last year and from what there team looked like last year I didnt think that they would be any good, but from what i have heard they are doin pretty well, but i havent got a chance to go see them play yet, but hopefully i will!! Good luck Fairview