Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

david if you read your post you will understand why everyone is giving you a hard time. if no one knew who you were they would think you were a conceited soccer player who thinks he can do itall. yeah ypu have some skill but no one will look past your attitude. if you have colleges looking at you how about you just say them and people will leave you alone or prove it. i am not on here doggin you anymore just trying to help you out.

Hey david, listen BOY, you have just upset on the wrong person. Everyone from Fairview on this thread will tell you what i am capable of, and you should know darn well yourself. So i suggest you stop where you are and leave this at that. And about my situation for everyone who doesn't know, i broke my back about 4 years ago, but my ###### is out there everyday running and playing my best. But this chump that claims he has "scouts" looking at him skips one day cause his foot hurts. Well, maybe the "scouts" need to know about your work ethic, little man. Like coach said the other day david, i am not mor important than the team and neither are you, so get your act together, and get it together fast. I'm out #6

who do you think you are randy moss? anyone that admits they dont go all out in practice shows they are in it for themselves. if i was you coach and saw that i would bench your butt. cory is trying to help you out and all you do is claim that you are so good you dont have to practice. the worlds best still practice you know why because no one is perfect. i am just trying to help because i want the soccer team to do good this year. yea, go ahead and call me a baseball ###### anyone can say that stuff on here, just makes you look more like a coward.

Hey david, listen dude i am not threatening you, i ma just letting you realize who you are talkin to. Leave this alone about your scouts, no one cares. You are my teammate man, and when you get hit on the field i am not gonna laugh at you cause you probably deserve it, but i am going after that guy cause that's what teammates do. So let's get focused on next week and doing the best that we can do. Smiley, good luck this year with baseball! heck i might even come to one of your games. HAHA Well, later dudes!! #6