Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey this is #18 from fairview under someone's name. look stupid we played 9 players the whole day and won both games ok its not our fault your jv stinks its your coach and players. trust me if we had our starters out there you would have known that trust me because your coach would ask if the game could be called early you would be beat so bad. where is page high been there is not info on the this year so far ????? hickman you stink from what people have seen so far in baseball football and soccer oh yeah and for the last time for the resource kid on crack WE HAD 9 NINE OK DID YOU GET THAT!!!!!!!!!

hey this is #18 from fairview under someone's name. look stupid we played 9 players the whole day and won both games ok its not our fault your jv stinks its your coach and players. trust me if we had our starters out there you would have known that trust me because your coach would ask if the game could be called early you would be beat so bad. where is page high been there is not info on the this year so far ????? hickman you stink from what people have seen so far in baseball football and soccer oh yeah and for the last time for the resource kid on crack WE HAD 9 NINE OK DID YOU GET THAT!!!!!!!!!

Fairview, now don't attack the messenger, but if you want to stop all the laughs being thrown at your team, prove all that you keep saying,.... up until now,if you read your own post; they say your team is a cross between the World Cup champions for your talent and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for your ability to be physical. You have the best defense who hits hard, the ability to pass all around everyone, and more speed than any track team. All this from a team that barely won a game last year. Now BEFORE you get mad and write me back, think about it .....you have bragged yourself in a corner. You don't need to respond to me and tell me I don't know what I am talking about, who cares, I am telling you to hush the critics and the chucklers do it on the field and then tell everyone. Beat a QUALITY team and you will be justified, but as your own player says TRUST ME, You can rise from the ashes as a the Phoenix did, but you have to do it with your feet ...not your mouth or your fingers on a typewriter!! Don't respond to me, I was just the messenger, respond to your competition on the field! While it may sound like a dig all of this , it is advice and your maturity as a team and individuals will be measured by your response!! I seriously wish you GREAT LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :):):D:D

Who cares if yall are playin ncs this afternoon, i am sorry but if u are worried bout ncs that is pretty bad cause if yall are so good and nobody can stop u then u shouldnt be worried bout them!!! I just wish that fairview would play harpeth and we would show fairview just how good we are and then yall would quit talkin so much ####!!!

Hey chskicker, no we're not some div II. team or anything, so those teams like father ryan and brentwood would most likely kill us. just b/c we don't play in divisions and groups like that doesn't mean we don't have good players on the team. we've never said we were a team like brentwood. all we've said is that this year we'll be able to handle ourselves better than last year, in our division. we're not out to take state, all we want to do is prove that we can play with the guys in our division, which we can and will.

TAYLORMADE1015 IS VERY VERY IGNORANT!! I PROMISE THAT YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF, AND YOUR TEAM! BUT JUST GO AHEAD AND SCARE EVERYONE ON THE COMPUTER, AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU WILL "FLATTEN" PEOPLE ON THE FIELD. IN MY OPINION, YOUR A PUPPY, AND YOU ARE ALL TALK!! GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!

Beckham, I never said you didn't have skilled players. I was saying that some people on here post that Fairview is the best team in the state. Maybe you have good players; I don't know. But i do know that to get better you have to play better teams, and looking at the schedule you're failing to do so.