Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tell me how good fairview does against fairview and tell me some of the players to look for, that is if u dont mind! What happend after the fairview and greenbriar game? But i mean if u dont mind doin that for me i would greatly appreciate it.

Guest meanjeanII

he is the best soccer player in the world,noone has anything on him, his speed is impeccable, his shot is ferocious, and he is the best thing since slice bread. man david i know you should be starting, show all thes guys that you are an all american, you will be in the olympics one day.

hey to anyone who is sayin fairview is good. this is ben hull and im on my friends name right now and i played there my freshman year and that was the last time fairview had a winning season. and quit saying that you could take neone because i live pretty close to fairview and i will play you ne time that u want and i guarantee that you will lose. and also since you are so good why didnt u make all district freshman yr like me. and also not talkin crap but who cares about fairview soccer. at least father ryan has a chance to win state this yr,guarantee

Guest Remak13

Hey Fairview you guys stink!!!!!!First you had 11 guys don't lie to them .Second that was Hickman Co. JUNIOR VARSITY you beat BY ONE GOAL!!!!!!!!! If our varsity was there you would have been pummeled in the ground!