White County Coaching..Or Whatever They Call It

thespoiler

I really dont know why anyone would want to start this up AGAIN.

You must be from another planet....LOL... Our team is pullin together and gettin better as we speak. So why dont you people who want to bash the coaches 'GET A LIFE'! I'm sure that the team he took to the state was born ball players and didnt need a coach..............lol.........NOT!

I think there is a bunch of sour grapes on here and this is the only place anyone will listen to your WHINNIN.........

I say you dont know what a team has got until u have walked in the coaches shoes. SO GET OVER IT !

Get off White Co. and go bash someone else a while. :)

GO WARRIORS! WORK HARD AND YOUR TIME WILL COME!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keltner

I am in shock that someone could get on Coacht and run down such a great coach as Slatton. I had the previlage of playing against some of Slatton's teams and he always had them well prepared and focused. I believe that within the next few season he will work his great coaching abilities and turn White Co. into state champs. Good Luck Coach Slatton and just ignore all the negative comments.

*HOOPNGAL* -- was that a red mustang??? :)

[Edited by Keltner on 1-10-03 10:24A]

A BIG THANKS to WASHEDUP.....HOOPNGAL...&...KELTNER

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks so much to u guys for th POSITIVE comments about my post.We need more of that around here. Everything yall said was right.We have the most negitive "fans" around.Even our girls with their winning record and the "fans" are still bashin the coach. Its never good enough and I know the boys read this stuff.Just makes me mad :) Anyways THANKS again.

GO WARRIORS!

It is pretty obvious to me that some people have way too much free time on their hands......

It is also obvious to me that the majority of the posts on this site are intended to tear down the teams and coaches rather than build them up......

How about attending a practice session and watching the boys work, or at least watching a game with a "fair-opinion-eye".....You may be suprised at what you see.....

Coach Slatten can only do with what he has to work with... and right now, the team is performing the best they can.....and the last time I noticed a game, the coaches still sit on the bench and are not allowed to play....This means the boys have to perform on the floor....

NO they are not the State Championship Teams of 98 & 99... but then, we didnt have many of those teams before that time either......now did we??????

Sparta Warriors.....Keep your heads up and keep working....WE are behind you 100%......Good Job Slatten & Dotson....GO WARRIORS........

Ya'll is whacked man. Slatten DID have born b-ball talent when he won da state wit tha Vikings. Who couldn't win a class A championship wit a future NBA loto pick in the lineup? Unless White County can get dem a Kirk Haston shizzone-clone, dey'll never win tha big one.

First of all, we have done this thread 100 times here lately and I think surely as adults we can find something more fitting to discuss, like basketball instead of bashing Coach Slatten. He spells his name with an e instead of Slatton in case a few of ya'll can 't spell to well! Spelling obviously isn't a class at the Police Academy! Anyway, Slatten had a great bunch of guys at Perry Co., but a bad coach could have taken that group and lost. When a person deserves credit, give it to them. I am not very familiar with the White Co. team, but I do know that Slatten is doing the best he can with whatever he has. Secondly, Kirk Haston wasn't the only player on the team. They had a few other players who helped them win games, actually to win all of their games because they were 37-0. I also have a question to you guys, how many usernames can 1 person have? Isn't it kinda silly to argue with YOURSELF on here? :rolleyes:

I'm confused by some of hoopngal's comments. In one breath she says let's not "bash" Coach Slatten and talk about basketball and then in the next she seems to do a little "bashing" of her on to innocent fans who voice there opinion. On another note I heard LCMS assistant coach Larry Rodgers was on the hotseat after a double digit loss last night. Rumors are Coach Richard Duval III will make a return if things don't turn around.

Well Knight, in case you didn't notice this website is for people to voice their opinions and talk about whomever they want to. I just do not see how you can talk about someone talking about an innocent fan when nobody even knows their real name. They have been talking about White Co.'s coach by first and last name. I think it is alright to have a difference of opions. By the way, this site is about HIGH SCHOOL basketball not middle school.

I also support any coach that puts time in whether they win or lose. I know lots of coaches and no matter what happens if they win every game or lose them all, you cannot make everyone happy all the time. I think we should just stick to talking about basketball on here. That is if the people who get on here even know anything about it! ;)