Harpeth High School Lady Indians

AllStar23

The work hard, 8-5 record lady Indians receive no credit for their dedication and effort. Now after Christmas, and the Indians coming out of their shell, the team is on a run for their money. With a district win over Creekwood, and two major defeats over Ezell-Harding and Donelson Christian Academy, the Indians still receive no looks towards success from the views of others. Good luck trying to stop this on fire, ball pushing, rough you up team. Plan to see them making their way to the State Finals.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have done exceptional your last 2 or 3 games, but leading up to this you have been sporadic. I would love to cheer on you country folk "I think", but you have got to keep the big wheel turning...work hard and play hard....you may just be The Nashville Tennessean's "darlings" come late Feb., early March....GO IRISH

Harpeth's game may be rough, but what about that Montgomery Central style??? If you call Harpeth style rough...then you can call your style well if you wanna know the truth...comedic. Why would you fall on the floor after every, single play of the game, even if your not in it??? That's completely pointless! Yeah, Shelton's a good player, very emotional, but good. But your not gonna get any extra attention by flopping on the floor every time. It just don't work that way. And until you pick yourself off the floor, I don't give MC any credit for their game....

NOW NOW LADIES, THATS ENOUGH..YOU GALS WILL HAVE ONE MORE GAME TO SORT THIS BIG ARGUMENT OUT.

I think most players fall on the floor after shots so they can get a fouled called. some refs dont even look at the shots they watch the body and if a player falls they'll call a foul reguardless if it was flopping or not. Personally I wouldnt reccommend a player to do that because you could easily hurt yourself especially if you're not really hurt. But Central has a nice team and I've heard Harpth plays tough.