boys middle school

krf23

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I think that the middle school state championship will be won by Smyrna Middle School in Rutherfurd County. I am a player on this team and we are 2 and 1 right now but we play central middle tomorrow, which we beat them 38 to 36 last time we played them. We have an excellent coach i think with his teachings and our tallent we have a great shot at bringing home the state championship. We also beat Blackman Middle 57 to 41, last thursday. We got beat by Christiana last monday in a game we should have won, we played bad down the strecth. i know you think that i am just a player being cocky about his team but we are the real deal! Our starts are Kj Stripling, Rodriguez Wilks , Juwaun Garrett , William Martin, and Tyler Mooney, i think with this talent we will be sure to bring home the state championship!

This is my first year in middle school, not sure what division we are in but we will be hard to beat. Harris Middle from Shelbyville, we have a 6'8"..260 lbs post, 6'2" post, and three lightning quick athletes running the floor. We go about 2-3 deep on the bench and all of these kids are 8th graders but one. We just beat a very good Lewisburg team by 16 at their place tonight. Any ideas on what district we are in will be nice!

I think that the middle school state championship will be won by Smyrna Middle School in Rutherfurd County. I am a player on this team and we are 2 and 1 right now but we play central middle tomorrow, which we beat them 38 to 36 last time we played them. We have an excellent coach i think with his teachings and our tallent we have a great shot at bringing home the state championship. We also beat Blackman Middle 57 to 41, last thursday. We got beat by Christiana last monday in a game we should have won, we played bad down the strecth. i know you think that i am just a player being cocky about his team but we are the real deal! Our starts are Kj Stripling, Rodriguez Wilks , Juwaun Garrett , William Martin, and Tyler Mooney, i think with this talent we will be sure to bring home the state championship!

ummmm.... yeeaa