soddy daisy football in 2003

Ultimatefan

People keep talkin about who is fillin in at every position but QB.....how's next year's QB lookin? Is the lack of talk because the fact that there is no question that he will come in and step up? I think if he works hard in the off season on his arm strength and him and his receivers work together to get routes and timing down in the off season as well as into the season next year, he will be one of the top QB's in chattanooga next year. i think everyone needs to keep an eye out for this one!!

[Edited by Ultimatefan on 1-27-03 10:59P]

[Edited by Ultimatefan on 1-27-03 11:00P]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boogerboo2

i dont know what your talking bout wit the lineman burchard blows and bobo and manus aint that good either. i think soddy will have a good season i just said they have a lot of spots to fill which were some big spots. i also heard that John Lane was goin to play next year and he can contribute some in the defensive backfield has well.

Obviously boogerboo2 (what a name) is not claiming to be the most intelligent person on the planet. How could he claim that Soddy-Daisy has lost a lot of great seniors? They have gone, over the last three years, 4-6, 6-5, and 6-4. While that is not entirely their fault, their supposed greatness should have produced better results. As an outsider looking in, it is apparent to me that Soddy-Daisy should be a much improved team, with lots of good, talented players. They did lose a few good players, but not very many key ones, and definitely no-one that cannot be replaced. It seems that boogerboo is one of the seniors, is not well-liked, and doesn't know what he is talking about. It is a shame that someone with his obvious lack of class is wasting his time posting messages, especially about a team that will most likely be much improved next year.

our linebacker will be solid with pretty much 3 retrning starters eve tho we are losing beavs ... two returning dbs ad groce got a lot of playin time .... f didnt do good last year but hes worked hard and is an athlete.. he will get some time if he keeps his head in the practices. action trey jackson oughtta do awesome at receiver and gay is just mad caue they wer suppost to be good and didnt d much .... were wokin hard and hsould hav agood year

Ok yall all know who i am. I agree with Shipley in some regards because yall did lose some quality seniors. Him....who had a solid junior year(blocked a kick to send us to the playoff)......slater......who started to or three games as a sophmore.......carriker......tight-end of the year his junior year in the region.......pugh....started some as a sophmore......corny.......murray.......trey.....and some more......and i don't appreciate yall saying that about former seniors......because i missed one game this past year and will always be supportive.........i do think that yall do have some holes to fill.....db's are going to have to work hard.....the line is going to have to come together quickly because they don't have a whole lot of expirence..running backs should be solid but need to read the field better(not a knock just tring to coach some on what i see)......but all of them physically are better than i was......wide recievers are going to have to step up because they don't have hardly any expirence....and i am sure that there is other places that you will have to fill....but i want to wish you guys good luck!!!!!! and i hope that do good.......running backs if you need anything let me know........i forgot to mention beavers and i think that his performances while he was at soddy speaks for itself

This is MR. ultimatefan. Not the one who posted earlier about the qb. That ufan needs to get his own screenname and get back to the books. I know u are proud of your bro and we are proud of u. Ben u have always been the man to our family since u and ry ran the halls at big ridge. I didn't say all seniors, But I think u know what i'm talking about. SD in last 3 yrs has played the 2 sports i follow as classes not as TEAMS. It's always seniors over here and juniors over there and sophs back here and freshman out there. TEAMS have no age seperation, there may be 1st string, second team, but not seperate by age. U all wear the same jersey. By the results i've seen we can only be mediocer at best if this continues By the looks of the winter workout plan, the coaches are addressing this problem. Competition between 6-7man teams consisting of all gradelevels will teach all classes to work together. Shipley, what can u say about Ryan. Ryan respect your teamates, don't call them names in public. U should be concetrating on Feb 10th, not what happened last fall. I don't think Coach Ryan or Garland would like to see u say these things about their players. I would appreciate if Coach T would lock this site, this is not what it's designed for. :o