AP POLL single a

batmaaaan

I agree its hard to place 5 times in the correct order, but FRA beat Wayne Co, and Harriman beat Moore County, and Perry has lost to Wayne County, Ezell beat Moore County, Celina beat FRA so something is not right. The only thing about the poll I'll consent is that the people that are listed in the poll, odds are that the state tournament could come from that group.

I think the poll is not exactly right but some of the top teams are in it. I would have to say:

1. Celina (Beat FRA in a tough game)

2. Ezell Harding (Maybe not 2 but they are defending

champs and that counts for something)

3. FRA (Big team that could be hard to beat)

4. Moore Co. (Not playing as well as they

as they should be right now but

a tough little team)

5. Wayne Co. or Clarkrange (Don't know which one to chose so

we'll call it a tie between two

good teams.

Just some thoughts.

Harriman is not the number 3 team in the state. They are okay but there are some teams that are better than them. Harriman did beat MC by 1 or 2 but MC played really bad. Maybe MC shouldn't be number 2 but they should definitely be in the top 5.

Here is a little math. According to the poll you get 10pts for a 1st place vote down to 6pts for 5th. With the information given on the polls there were 14 people/publications (that's how many first place votes I counted in all three classes) that were polled. So you can really see how many voted for you. Example: Celina had a total of 69 points with a listed 6 first place votes (60 points) that could only mean that they also received one 2nd place vote (9 points). This also means that 7 of the 14 polled did not place Celina in the top five. Just an observation.

A few others did not receive any top 5 points that should be in the top 5 (Clarkrange for one, Celina lost their first game of the season to them tonight, FRA (very, very good).

Oh well, just some thoughts to ponder. ;)