Daisy Crazies

sdballer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Origian or not the Daisy Crazies r straight up lame. I mean really Rhea was beatin them by bout 20 or so at one point and all they could do was be obnoxious. I'd tell what I thought of the great TARA but coacht prob. wouldn't be too pumped bout it. Have to give lance a lot of credit though. He can shoot the lights out. The Daisy Crazies should all thank him for atleast givin them a reason to cheer.

Guest sdplaya111

hey all u daisy crazies big news for fridays game stump on sports will be here to do there prep basketball show so all daisy crazies need to come out and be crazy and especially dress crazy...also mrs wood is making us shirts that say the 6th man on them and she wants us to wear them to the pep rally and the game and she wants us to sit in the crazies section during the pep rally and take on the whole school!! so friday u better be there!! the refs have challenged us

Too bad ya'lls collective pain train rating is negative!!! The spirituals sport a student section so potent, that you have to wear surgical masks, so that you can survive. Our pain train rolls so quick, with such horrid momentum, that if you get in the way, you get bowled over with prejudiced force. WOO WOO! Don't even be talking smack about how bad yall are, because yall are like a caffeien free diet coke compared to our SURGE!! BLLEEEEEEEEE :D

WOOOOOO!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!Hey Daisy Crazies, I hear that yall have been talking smack about the infamous SPIRITUALS. If yall have a "HUGE" pain train, then why dont you all bring it cause the SPIRITUALS train is coming through. WOOO!!! WOOO!!!! And if you have anyhting to say just let me know the time and place. And by the way; how intimidating is the name Daisy Crazies.

WOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!! :):D:o:o

right! I was there. We got so into the game. It wasn't just aimless bouncing around and screaming! Also what was w/ the dude who tryed to shoot at halftime and was like 10 ft off. when we chanted Ya'll can't dunk that guy got up and said yes he can. obviously he was worng b/c he couldn't, at least that night

I cant believe this shooter kid is back on here talkin all that mofoin jive. I hear yall all got scared of a couple of baylor football players at the baylor/mccallie game. Yall dont have an answer for the painted kids with fros. I think Dr. Montoya has something for you to WOO WOOO on. :)

pain train?? give me a break. you call the daisy crazies lame and you use "woo woo" as a part of your arsenal? i think someone needs to take a look in the mirror...and deepball says you got scared of a COUPLE of football players? i know those guys are big and mean and nasty but you've got to be kidding me. yeah the spirituals are soooooooo great...until a couple of guys tell them to stop? thats gotta be false information, PLEASE tell me its false information.

Ummmm, why dont you make up information; thats fun. It seems to me that all these other wannabes want to make fun of the SPIRITUALS cause they know they cant hang with them. I mean why would someone say something ridiculous like we were afraid of Baylor football players. I mean have you seen those guys? They are not very intimidating. I mean every year they go into the season ranked number 1 and end up last. Why dont you people think of a better story before you speak the next time, OR JUST DONT TALK. SPIRITUALS are original and are better then the Daisy Crazies and other wimpy groups like that. JUST FACE IT AND REALIZE THAT!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ;):o:):o