Daisy Crazies

sdballer

ok first how long did it take yall to think up the you cant dunk one that one has absolutely no creativity what so ever that is weak!! also us at ooltewah have said break his ankles many of times! and oh yeah we have said drive home safely every since i can remember and i used to go to ooltewah games when i was in like 6th grade and im a sr now!! im just sayin try to find some chants that make people sit back and laugh like when soddy came to our house we started chanting play in the sewage see that one is good and funny so please try and think of something a little more humorous!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have probably done "Break his ankle" ever since we did it at the Nest. I remember doin it twice there. And everytime we did a chant yall would either do the same thing we did or something about football. Yet it was hard to hear your 3 people at best yelling, so i probably missed it. Get ready for 100+ rowdy kids yellin against yall. And for the last time i never said we made up Drive home safly!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by DeepBall on 2-10-03 3:28P]

we have been doing break his ankles for years and i do not even remember yall doin one thing the only thing i remember is when yall made free throws yall dropped ur arms and went oohh which every student section does that so no big deal!!!! haha we prob will not have a 100+ but i am workin on gettin alot of people there so we can have some fun with yellin at each other it outta be fun!! just dont let us get into any of ur players heads like we did last game haha!!

this is ridiculous! deepball it obviously doesn't matter what you say this goon will always believe he is right! i know that the 2 years before this year, ooltewah had nothin as far as a student section goes and sure has heck never chanted break his ankles! we didn't even yell that last year! i've never heard any student sections chant that and i have attended a lot of high school games!

Man i am so pumped about the two games this week. Well we have three but the two against Central Tuesday and Soddy Thursday are gonna be so packed and out of this world. I know the game against Central will be jam packed cause thats all everyone is talkin about. And now that we got challenged by the Crazies to show up at Soddy that is hot on everyones mind as well. And if Soddy has as many people as they say. WOW that game will be smokin. Lookin forwars to it boys. Gonna be some Good Games.

First off, I will admit that a great deal of Ooltewah students dont give a crap about our teams. But there is also a whole fleet of fans that are at EVERY game of EVERY sport and they dont sit there and watch. They get involved. These are the fans that players like b/c they are loyal. I dont give a crap who you think is the best student section b/c we are going to drown you out Thursday and we are going to win the game. Nuff said. Owls by 20 (AT LEAST).