Red Bank good or bad?

BMO

I wanted to also let you know about the "hang clean thing," personaly I hang clean 310.....

Wow buddy.....you must be a stud.what is your name?I'd like to meet you...But i guess we'll see if you phantom 310lb hang clean will get you anywhere August 28th.I'll be there and we'll see if that hang clean can bring me down.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would also like to meet you b/c you've got to be one huge mofo to be hang cleaning 310. do you know how outrageous that sounds? are you a division 1 college prospect at all? or are you just like the rest of the red bank lions on here who believe that hitting the weights all of a sudden is a key to the "buried treasure" in football? weight lifting is a big part of football, yet its only a PART. any average guy can say he can hang clean 310(well maybe not average) but does that mean you know the game of football too and are a good athlete? i think not and i hope, for your sake, that you do know the game and are blessed with some athleticism b/c if all you can do is hang clean 310...you might end up looking like an idiot on the gridiron

by the way, i dont care how much you hang clean, no lion will be bringing down sd189, the don of all running backs, on aug. 28

Edited by Baseballerfb13

• 3 weeks later...

All of you guys ragging on our player that hangcleans 310 need to stop. I realize that weight lifting is not everything he was responding to someone who said that hang cleans were where all the power was and we needed to focus on that. I know this player personally and he is a good frined and I watched him hangclean 310 on max day which i know has gone up. sd189 you think you are gods gifts to football running backs. please list your name so I know your not hiding. And the person that called him the don, are you some sort od lap dog of his, get your own success. My guesss is sd189 is **** *******, I don't think any one else is that cocky, but two cycles of magic juice gives people a huge advantage i admit. And ill say lets leave the talking for the actions on the field.

I believe sd189 is Paul Campbell,and you my friend,? beavers, should not be saying anything.Especially considering the fact of how SD pummelled you guys last season..in almost everything.Paul's grandfather is one of my friends,and you seem to be one of the only people who find him to be the way you define him.I know he has many friends at red bank who seem to like him just fine,and if you'd like to have a personal meeting with him,i can give you his # and you two boys can talk about it.

Larry

Hey rbbeavers51,

This is Paul Campbell,and it sure was sweet of you to call me out like that.Your little buddy with his phantom 310Lb hang clean is a joke.I'll come to the Red Bank weight room,so you can show me.Anyway,so you think I'm cocky....I'll be sure to show you cocky on August 28th and in January on the mat.You can call me any time you want bud,and I'll meet you somewhere to discuss this further.Until then,I'll see you on Aug.28th.

Paul

Listen here fella-

I'm so glad that you beat us 3 out of 4 times in baseball b/c i know that everyone at Red Bank is trying to forget all the other sports. Red Bank is get worse and worse ever year in athletics. Soon Soddy is going to have to find a new rival.

"yall are easy in baseball. every year." What was the score of the RB senior night? I do believe you lost by 2 touchdowns by an "easy team." I know some of us may have a short term memory but Soddy did win the district in baseball 2 years ago.

But Mr. Fella this is a football board and i know RB fans dont like talking much of Football season anymore, so please try to stay on topic.