Trenton Peabody @ Greenfield

Guest KG

Trenton Peabody 56

Greenfield 44

Congratulations to a very good Trenton team who are going to be hard to beat in Region 8. They came to play and took it to us tonight. They are a tough team, good guard play, a 6'5" and a 6'6" player that are athletic, depth on the bench and also have alot of class as a team.

[Edited by Greenfieldfan on 1-23-03 3:56P]

I was @ the game and Trenton's inside game is tough. They ar very well coached and constantly look for mis-matches. The only weakness I saw was their PG is a little hi strung. They have a better PG in Mccullar who plays the 2 so the starting PG won't mess up too much. Trenton could go a long way in the tourney. Greenfield Fan why is Matthew not starting and not even playing much anymore. I thought his size and outside shot could have helped.

SFFAN- Ever since you were first on this board last year I, along with a few other players doubted you actually being from South Fulton. If you are or if you aren't that is a stupid statement. We win 1 big game all year and you say that. I want people to know that nobody else, especially on the team thinks we are the power of the region. However, I do feel that we have proved that we are alot better than our record and that we may be gelling at the right time. 1 game doesn't prove anything. It is only a stepping stone for us as a team. Big win, yes, very big, but its doesn't prove anything if we don't follow it up with more.