Guest INTHECIRCLE

the three that comes to mind, but not in order of BADNESS

matt keller

eric floyd

A BLAST FROM THE PAST

steve agnew - proverbial "bull in the china shop" break everything

no regard for opponents safety on the mat, just one motto "FRESH MEAT"

• 9 years later...

The one 112 McCallie in 1975,Pollack Boyd was mean as snot...people were afraid to get on the mat with him for fear of bodily harm

Harry Linn implemented the "mean man contest" my senior year at McCallie.. He came from Iowa and believed inflicting pain was important part of winning the match.My mother ,Anne Cullom Boyd, took credit for my meanness just last week at a dinner conversation. i just did not like to lose. Thank's for the compliment but I would vote for Matt Keller, a friend, of mine..

Harry Linn implemented the "mean man contest" my senior year at McCallie.. He came from Iowa and believed inflicting pain was important part of winning the match.My mother ,Anne Cullom Boyd, took credit for my meanness just last week at a dinner conversation. i just did not like to lose. Thank's for the compliment but I would vote for Matt Keller, a friend, of mine..

Talk about dusting off a moldy oldie of a thread.

OK, I'll play.

If the question is baddest man, meaning the guy you would least like to face in the alley if he was pissed off I don't see how Shazzon Bradley wouldn't be at the top of everybody's list. He wasn't the best wrestler but come on , a monster physical specimen who went on to a pro boxing career. Walking around at 200+ lbs ripped. It is no contest. Leen, Marable, Simpson and several others all better wrestlers but baddest dude my money is on Bradley. Not even close. I can't believe I had to go back to the second post to find the only mention of his name. Keller's name isn't even honorable mention unless you add " pound for pound " to the equation. Keller was a tough guy to be sure but Bradley would have made quick work of him in any fighting contest. Way too much size differential.

Ha I wrestled you back when I was a freshman in the district tournament (at McCallie I think?? or maybe City HS) and was told by my teammates before the match that were going to tear me to pieces and I would be lucky to live. I remember you as a terror on the mat but a gentleman off the mat. After I survived that match with you I figured out it could not get any worse!

Welcome to coachT!

Edited by StarRaider