OS vs. Lenoir City

BBALLTN

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Oliver Springs has seen every district opponent at least once, Kingston has yet to face the district's #3 and #4 teams in Lenoir City and Loudon.

Oliver Springs has four more district games on the schedule(all at home) ... Kingston has six remaining (four on the road)

Some tough road games upcoming for the Jackets... some well deserved home games for the Cats... Oliver Springs is 4-0 at home this season (with an average win margin of 17.75 points), 8-3 away and 4-2 on neutral courts.

21-7 4th quarter. 40-35 at end of 3. 43-37 @ 6:05. Pugh hit 1/2 f/t to tie game at 44 @ 3:06. Kingston hit 11/12 f/t after that, Scott 1/2 and hit a shot after the rebound.

I still think Kingston loses somewhere beside OS... I'm with Matt.

Posted by TheAnswer9:

Scott High almost gave the Lady Cats a chance for the outright, but....Trailing 40-31, Kingston came back to outgun the homestanding Lady Highlanders 25-7 over the final 5 or so minutes of the contest to win 56-47.

[Edited by TheAnswer9 on 1-27-03 9:46P]

I was so close on the game, but wasn't exactly sure of all the details, swamp. I spent too much time talking to everyone. I started to come and say hey, but...I wasn't 100% sure if you were the guy sitting about 4-5 rows up behind the Scott High bench?? I have never been afraid to make a fool out of myself before, but....I hate being wrong!!

[Edited by TheAnswer9 on 1-28-03 2:49P]