12-a

dizzymeup

Whats everybody's thoughts on district 12-A. I think wayne co. will be tough to beat....but if perry co picks up steam and their fresman start to play well they could steal the district and the region from the lady wildcats. One thing I feel for certain is that whoever wins this district will win the region and most likely advance to the state tourney.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you for the most part. I think wayne co. has tremedous talent. They also have great coaching and never seem to bee to over confident. However, when pc shoots well they shoot extremely well. I'm just saying if rhodes, turnbow, and edney are all on the next time they meet there could be some heads turned. Of course, this would be going against whats happened the last two times they've played them, I dunno.

Until perry county actually believes that they can beat Wayne county, they don't stand a chance. If you ask me, pc looks scared and nervous everytime they play ball against wc. I hope someone in the district decides to step up and take down the lady cats, just so things will be interesting. The closest team that i believe could do that is summertown right now.

I would have to say that Disrict 12-A is weaker this year then in the past. But over all I would say that District 12-A is better thatn 11-A. Just take a look back in the past few years C'Wood and W'boro has dominated in the district and Regionals. I seem to remember W'boro winning the State. I would have to say that 12-A has the advantage.

From top to bottom, 11A is a much better district than 12A. So I am going to say that sayin the winner of 12A is going straight through the region tournament, is a pretty ludacris statement.

speaking of ludacris statments, thats the best one i have ever heard...

[Edited by BigEz on 1-28-03 9:03P]