12-a

dizzymeup

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guyz is it just me, or can we not talk about the teams that play THIS YEAR? I mean everything we say its like, omg look out 23 years down the road. To say that Amy and Amanda Beavers, not to mention Stacey Myers (Who made the cover of a local paper) are NOT ready to play college ball is a joke.

I mean give credit where credit is due. Perry Co. MAY be good but better kick up the confidence a "whole big 'ole bunch"

It truly takes a special player to play at the next level. I requires more than just talent, and I'm just questioning whether or not that have that "x" factor. We'll see, If they can come up with another gold ball, I'll believe it. But I just don't feel that will happen. This district and region are too competitive, granted they will probably win both of them. But when they do when them both they are poised for a let down. And if these three are ready for the next level then they won't let that happen.

Heh,...

They have to win another gold ball (Lord help us)to prove they are ready?

The Ladycat Trio not only have the "x" factor, they have the "x,y,z" factor. Not to mention excellent minutes from Juniors: Diana Davenport and Nicole McNutt, and sophmore starter Amy McDonald.

And they are always fired up come tournament time.

[Edited by BigEz on 1-31-03 9:49A]

Perry County girls will be hard to beat in the next years to come. They are good this year but the next 3 years will be some players who have won the state in Lobelville and they are coming to join Lindens girls. There is no doubt they will be hard to beat in the next few years. Waynesboro has a great girls team this year and they will win it this year.