Moore vs Forrest Results

Guest Raiderwatcher11

Guest Raiderwatcher11

Moore Co. came out on top in an overtime victory 74-68. Way to go Moore Co you guys are getting your stuff together and starting to play ball. This a totally different team then the first half of the season way to go guys.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore Co. is hot. Good game and good luck to both teams. Forrest lost a player, Patrick Schnapp, to a strained mcl last night. Do not know the amount of time he will mis but he will be out. Both crowds were in the game and it was great atmosphere, but the lady that was yelling at the player saying he got what he deserved, when he was down on the floor in pain, was a little out of control and I'm sure she would have been upset if it were her child (# 12) there on the floor and someone was yelling at him. But Moore Co. you did a good job and Forrest you are underachieving right now and better get on track.

I didn't get to go to the game last night, and the way it sounds i didn't want to. I heard Jenkins played well, I think my boy told me he had 29pts and 12reb. I also heard that Shankle didn't show up. Chapel Hill, listen to me, you guys are not playing well at all. You guys have way to much talent to throw away. Everyone on the team has had there bad games so now ITS TIME TO STEP IT UP. NO MORE EXCUSES

too bad the situation wasn't a misunderstanding. you could clearly hear her yelling, " you got what you deserved" i do feel sorry for the other moore county fans that know how to act with class at a high school ballgame. it's almost pathetic that we have high school kids that act more mature than an adult. but that's beside the point, both teams played well, forrest ended up with i think three players fouling out, and some of the better players did not have an outstanding game..oh well, there is no reason for excuses. i think forrest will definately make up for it in the district where it really counts.

Every time I read a post about Forrest losing, all of their fans always make up some lame excuses. If your boy Jamar is as good as everyone is saying that he is, then it looks like he could be a leader and lead his team to more victories. Maybe he is too worried about stats, or maybe he plays to the level of the competition (that was one excuse someone used before). Just stop making up excuses for every loss and worry about winning your games. See you all in the regionals.

Guest surfsup

The woman doing all the yelling has a bad habit of yelling during every ball game. Please pay her no attention because the people of Moore County sure don't. I just can't understand why her preacher husband puts up with it.

hey surfs up. You might want to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. She didn't yell at the kid and tell him he got what he deserves or whatever you said she yelled. She was yelling at the refs, telling them that he would have not gotten hurt if they would have called Jenkins for an over the back foul. That is the truth. Don't act like everyone is quiet in your gym. If that is so I would hate to play in it.

[Edited by poon on 1-31-03 11:05A]