1/30/2001 58-59 L at Loudon, district tourney

2001-2002

1/4/2002 75-47 W at Oliver Springs

1/29/2002 46-47 L at Kingston

2/21/2002 53-45 W at Scott, semi-final district

2002-2003

1/10/2003 61-37 L at Kingston

2/4/2003 ha-ha at Oliver Springs :D

It's been three years since Oliver Springs won a game at Kingston and three years since Kingston won a game at Oliver Springs.

Kingston will have to figure out how to beat AE to do that!

Posted by goosevol:

Another interesting fact is that Kingston has won 9 out of their last 10 after starting the season at 3-6. We all know that OS has a good chance of making the substate, but could Roane County have two teams playing Class AA substate games in March. Man that would be nice.

Well it sounds to me like you um maybe have a kid that plays for OS.. just a guess.. but ya know. Well ya know parents , players, fans can say all they want about the OS and Kingston game at Kingston, you can say it was fluke.. whatever.. Kingston still got the Win.. they beat them fair and square? I mean ok.. where was the big #5 ranked team in the state performance?? Since OS is supposidly so stacked with awesome talent..!Anyways.. Yeah its gonna be hard to win at OS.. one b/c well they get the worst refs they can find just so they can get all the calls. and yeah its true.. they do! It is very hard to win over there.. but i think that Kingston can pull it out... it may be close but.. i think they can do it!! Go Kingston!!! :)

That is pretty cocky talk. You asked where the big #5 in the state was at Kingston in the first game. That awesome talent as you put it had an off game. OS did not show up and that is no ones fault but the Purple and Gold's

Understand a couple things, OS doesnt look at Kingston as their toughest opponent as Kingston looks at OS as theirs. This was Kingston game of the year to have a ranked OS team travel to Kingston. The Lady Jackets were sky high for this game as I am sure their players, coaches, and fans all pointed this game out on the calneder. OS on the other hand has played McMinn Central, Jackson County, Clarkrange, Livingston Academy, Coffee County, and so on playing one for the toughest schedules in AA. OS was flat and it showed as Kingston beat OS soundly, so their is no excuse. Kingston won fair and square and be commended for their ambush of OS.

However, playing at OS, and with revenge on the Lady Cats mind, look for an big Lady Cat win as a rejuvenated OS team flexes its muscle and displays why the are easily the best AA team in East Tennessee ( regions 1 & 2) and puts on a clinic for the home crowd and gives a clear message to the rest of 4AA.

OS 70 Kingston 39

[Edited by OS91 on 1-31-03 11:21P]

[Edited by OS91 on 1-31-03 11:23P]

We can predict all night guys. Some of us are going to be right and others wrong. Considering that Im not from either place, here are my thoughts.This game could go either way. Maybe it was a fluke that Kingston won the first one but I'm betting not. Kingston has some momentum going especially

since the win against the land of oz. They know for a fact that it can be done. Which ever team comes in and plays all out, as a team will take this one home. :)

Posted by Basketball32:

i think they can do it!! Go Kingston!!! ;)

I think they can to, but they ain't. OS beat Anderson County at home by 31, and the luckiest team in east Tennessee beat Anderson County at home by 1.

No luck (or special officials) will be needed Tuesday night and Kingston will wish they were at home listening on the radio.