Best in Chattanooga

PSAFOUR

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS is a public school! Boyd and CCS and others are still in the public division because they have decided so far they don't want to join the private one. It's so gay that Tennessee feels like they need to split. The best public schools are as good or better than the best private schools (not in Chattanooga, but other places they are). But yes for the record CSAS is public.

thank you ... all i needed to know... and yeah you're right. inplaces like nashville there is not the disparity between public and private schools. i wish that were not the case but for it is. i just seems that the people who have the money to keep their kids playing at the sports highest levels (at least in chattanooga) also have the money to spend on private schooling. im not dissing on people who do that b/c if i have the money to do so, i will put my children through private schools as well. and who knows in middle and west tennessee(where the best soccer is played, in the public school district anyway)they may just have a better talent pool and better youth programs as well. but hopefully this year some chattanooga publics can play at the highest level as well. and we'll apparently get to see for absolute certain who is better between ooltewah ans csas since they have a scrimage scheduled here in the next few weeks.

naw ... last year bearden was the best ... i don't know about farragut but bearden lost alot of players. you never really know until this season gets into it ... we'll talk again once everythign has been sorted through. who knows maybe bearden didn't lose as much as i think. but as everyone knows its almost impossible to tell anythign exactly b4 the season.

as far as best player goes, uri sonnoffobiche(i think thats how you spell his name) is a great addition to soddy's soccer squadron. i think he is an exchange student from russia and, as far as i know, he rivals any player in the chattanooga area. his footspeed, ballhandling, and strong leg make for a deadly equation. other than that, i believe soddy has a potent offense,lead by uri and nic coulter, and a strong defense. look for them to make some noise this year