Top 20 Freshmen in Tennessee..........

gomab2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gomab have you ever seen smyrna play? If you haven't I play on there my name is Chris Baynham and we got a little pg named brandon oliver who can handle pressure real good and a guy named johnny mayes who can steal the ball very good. As for me, if i get the ball inside i score. But i never get in inside cuz our guards always wanna shoot threes. It makes me angry. But, I'm a good shot blocker and a good rebounder and I dunked against LaVergne. I had 9 blocks against Centennial.

Have you saw freshmen PG Ricky Borner from JCM LATELY?If you haven't you might want too consider coming to see us either in the regional or district tournament in the Oman Arena.And i know after seein Willie play,i know he is not better than him now but he is good...and i'm not sure about top 20 but Iwas just wondering what you thought about him???

Yes, MWV1 it would be very interesting to see who would come on top now. Yes we did lose by 15 but you have to think about it....our team is made up of guys from Grassland middle and freedom middle, two VERY big rivaling schools! its hard for them to play like a team but guess what they came together and beat everyone to win top district! If you do play us i wish you good luck! How's your girls team doin this year?

Gomab2 (West TN Fan),

I think your these are totally West Tennessee Biased (theres something new on this board). There are more than 2 from the Eastern portion of the state, that would fit in the top 20. A couple are Tony White Jr (Former Vol Tony White's son), Grant Domsic, are a couple. Plus you can't convince me there aren't any players from the Chattanooga Area, Tri-Cities Area that are top 20 calibur players. Maybe this should be the top 20 Freshmen in .WEST TENNSSEE

Guest WildcatHoops

I have to agree with Wormy on this one....I have seen Wilson play almost every game since 6th or 7th grade this kid has always gotten better and smarter he is the smartest Freshman I have seen play he deserves to be on this list