C ' Wood

lazyboy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked with justin a long time the other day and he told me that if there wasn't a huge turn around at collinwood next year he will be thinking about moving in with his brother that lives in waynesboro and attend waynesboro school for his junior and senior years. i really hope that he doesn't but you can't really blame him, collinwood is going to be weak his senior year.

O.K. folks, lets not lose our heads here. Some of you are talking crazy talk. :( Things like this have been said for years and nothing ever comes of it. Collinwood can surprise you, bottom line. You really NEVER know what you are going to get from them. I am sure the P.C. coaches were scratching their heads at halftime last week when C'Wood was up on them by 2. Especially considering the fact that P.C. scored 39 in the first quarter on them earlier in the season. Are they strong or weak? Who knows!! But what they DO have will still be around next year. Calton, Bryant, Robbins, Calton will all be back and who knows what they can do. They are smart kids that have been playing the game together for a very long time. I look forward to the next couple of years!! Good luck to both teams tonight. I really expect to see a great game!!

T

[Edited by thelma on 2-7-03 8:56A]

Thelma,

As far as C-wood surprising you, I am in total agreement with you. I have said it all year. I didn't mean to step on anyones toes about Bryant moving to WCHS, even though I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish he would. The fact is I never got into the hating on C-wood.I actually made quite a few friends at UNA with some C-Wood guys (including you). I do think if we had Bryant we would have an excellent chance at the big dance for the next couple of years. I think its about time Wayne County produced a boys state championship team.

I have seen both Collinwood and Wayne County play and there is no doubt that Bryant in WC would make them a region contender next year and a good chance to got to the boro. I don't feel like his team or coach have the desire to win that he has. After seeing WCHS in action Tuesday I know they would have the same desire and dedication he does.

You guys help me out with who will be back for W.C. next year. The only guys I can think of are graduating, I think!! Also, the game is still on for tonight isn't it? Be sure to let me know if they call it off. Hey TFranks, you didn't step on any toes, not mine at least. I was just saying that something like that gets told at least every other year in Collinwood. ;) Talk to you all soon.

Thelma

Hey, I really enjoy talking to you guys on here.

Dont get your hopes up Boro dont think Bryants going to move . He's a die-hard TROJAN . Next year Collinwood will be better then this year cause the football players who came out this year slowed them down and didnt have the passion to win . Like Bryant , Calton , and Robbins . I think the game next year between the 2 will be alot more exciting !

T

As of now the game is on...I'll keep you posted.

Waynesboro is losing Miller and Gallian this year. JD, York and Mosley will be seniors, Lance Nutt will be a junior. Hammonds will be a soph. That is the main one's who play a lot this year. We also have CJ Hammack who will be eligible to play as a soph. and if you remember him in jr high, he will be a huge addition to our guards esp after losing Miller. There are also some other young guys worth mentioning who will definitely add to the depth of our roster. And Daniel Warren will also be a freshman who will get quite a bit of playing time next year.