who will be the best d.end next season

TrojanMan42

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why hasen't anyone said anything about the kid from Grundy County. I saw in the chattanooga times were he was the second rated senior in midle tennessee. I have heard he has recieved numerous letters from the likes of Tennessee(they definately need help), Georgia, Michigan, Memphis and South Carloina. Does anyone else know about this kid.

[Edited by greenacrers81 on 2-26-03 10:45A]

[Edited by greenacrers81 on 2-26-03 10:45A]

I never saw him play but I hear he is the real deal. I heard every school in the country wants him?

Andrew Hodge is a good end. He may not be a division 1 player but hardly anyone can block him. He is 6'2 190 to 200 lbs. Not very big but he plays hard and has great technique.

Brandon Fanney from MW is a good one. Demarcus Stevens from Fulton is very good.

He has really been working on his speed and strength this off-season. As we all know name of the game is speed in the college level. Being that he is 6'4 he has real good speed. Ask the opposing quaterbacks that faced him. He has beefed up a little from 240 to about 250 but has retained his speed. This is a bad sign for all the others teams that will try to block him.

• 1 month later...