goose, king brian , the answer 9

oneidafan

It's a classic speed vs. power game. If Harriman can handle the ball on the perimeter then their inside game has the ability to take over. Oneida, however, just needs to limit Harriman's second chance points and create turnovers. I'll go with Harriman at home, but I also thought Harriman would win in Indian country.

Harriman has to be favored in the rematch with the 'revenge' factor on their side this time around. I think the Lady Indians let the rest of District 4A know that Harriman isn't as far ahead of the pack as they once were thought to be. Tristan Bond has elevated her game during the past couple of weeks and I have been told by a reliable source that Sexton and Lewallen coule both be back for Friday night's game (this would be a real boost for Oneida). I think the key for Oneida will be limiting Harriman to as many one-shot trips they can, and not turning the ball over. Brittany Creech is probably the best pure point guard in the district and will keep Oneida under control on offense, but Harriman should win the battle of the boards and will come away with a close win.

[Edited by kingbrian3 on 2-10-03 9:55A]