Questions on Centennial and others

trackman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I didn't mean to get anything started. I only wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Still, I wonder if anyone has ever been sued for comments/opinions posted on a message board. Some of the posts are definitely offensive, but I'm not sure that is grounds for a law suit. I'll have to look into that.

And chskicker. I'm sorry you're unloved or whatever causes you to strike out at everyone. What makes you even more pitiful is that apparently you don't even realize you're doing it.

ftballkicker. We all should have a brother like you. Keep it up.

using context clues can easily help figure out who another person(s) is on this site. why are we wasting our time worrying about what Centennial high's kicker has to say about everything and whether or not he really did apologize....i appreciate the fact that he at least tried...that showed some courage in and of itself. also...the previous thread was about centennial high's soccer team this coming season...not matt campbell's physical abilities as a keeper. i hope the initial question has been answered and wish to end this thread.

look, i'm sorry, ok? Mr. Cambell, Im sorry, David, if you want a battle, i'll give you a battle. Don't call CHS crappy, we had 19 people on our roster and we still went well over .500. I never saw Matt play to his full potential, but im sure he was very good. I'm sorry that my opinion of Matt is sour, it's just the way he was towards me. Maybe I was an "ignorant" freshman, but he didn't show me how good he really was.

And yes, I stink at both soccer and football, David. But i don't strut around, I never have, because I know im not as good as you. Ure my idol, man :x

Of course he didnt play to his full potential last year, he was hurt from the first tryout to the last minute of your last game against brentwood. i will hold to my opinion that centennial was crappy last year, you didnt have a team, you had a group of individuals who thought they were better than everyone else on the team, and a coach that didnt know how to coach at a high school level. i cant comment on how ignorant you were as a freshman but i can comment that you are very ignorant as a sophomore

David, maybe you missed the part where I said IM SORRY. I have my opinion of your brother, god forbid. I'm sorry it's not that good and I'm sorry that the subject strayed onto your brother. I'm sorry I stated my opinion on a message board, but for the love of god can we please talk about soccer? I don't really care what you think about your brother, ok? So David, please tell me, now that were on the subject of soccer, tell me about Franklin's team this year.

I disagree completely with your assement of Centennial soccer last year, ftballkicker. I was wondering on what you based your opinion. I felt that the only reason we were competetive last year was due to our team unity. Apart from a few arrogant players, we were a motivated unit. As to your comment of our coach, I will assume you meant Craig. He only stepped up because Gary was prohibited from completing the season as our coach. He didnt seek out the job, it was virtualy thrust upon him. If you are refering to Gary, I assure you no one agrees with you.

No i didnt mean anything bad towards Gary, hes a great team coach as well as a goalie coach and a great man on the side. Im getting my opinion from teh fact that i had a brother on the team and new many of the players well for the past couple of years because i have had 2 brothers attend centennial and play for there team, i also played against centennial last year and saw many of their games on nights when i wasnt playing with franklin