Questions on Centennial and others

trackman

I was reading a thread on Centennial soccer, and was going to respond with question; however, there was no "reply" available.

Question#1: why was there no "reply" for the last post.

#2 But my initial question was: how do people posting know other people's names? One one person mentioned himself, but two people specifically called another by name.

#3 Can someone be sued for slander if he expressed an opinion concerning another person's athletic ability?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chsicker 7 I read your apology and it was about as weak as your attempted humor in response to legitimate, straightforward, honest questions. If you think people can't see through it, you're in trouble. You're still bad-mouthing the guy, only in a different way.

Also, I'm interested too. How do these folks know each other's names when this is supposed to by anonymous?

Well let's see. You couldn't reply because the thread was locked. There was also a post deleted that would probally help you answer one of your questions, but since it was deleted, no need to rehash it. And as far as how people know who other people are, you figure it out through various ways. Some people I know already from school or things like that. It's really not that hard.

chsicker7 I believe it was trackman who started this thread with three questions. You, as usual, stuck your nose in - with nothing to add.

And to the people who are going to sue him, don't bother. It's obvious from his posts that he's not old enough to have any assets - unless you count his mouth. Besides, he can share his opinion and his ignorance.

Can you imagine being on any kind of team with him?

I may not have been on the team with him but it is very interesting that i have lived with him for 16 years of my life and everything you are saying is BS. During the season all he gave was 100% of his time and ability to try his best to help out a crappy team. You walking around like you are some huge all star is hilarious because u are not in either sport you play. All you are doing is making the hole you are in right now bigger and harder to get out of chskicker7. we will see how good you and your all star keeper lazear are during the upcoming soccer season. but remember you are putting a huge bullz eye on you and your team from what you say in these posts.