Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest outbreak

Stokomo, Are you out of the fold @ Volunteer. I noticed you have moved to the end of the bench and don't even dress like the rest of the posse. :confused: ;):o

Outbreak....I started the season at the end of the bench. I have always sat down there. The reason I do that is to give the younger guys inforomation on how the game is played, the mistakes I see so they can learn the game. Also, this is my first year as assistant coach to anybody. I'm so used to being head coach (AAU-11 years) that it would become habit for me to jump up and start coaching. I do that sometimes down where I am. That way I can keep out of coach Whitt's way and teach the younger guys at the same time. If you are able to see my AAU games, I actually sit in the middle of the bench. For what it's worth, I love being with my players.

So no I'm not out of the "fold". The other guys will tell you that I beat to different drum but have the same harmony as the other great and talented coaches in our staff. :D

P.S....Outbreak...you must be asking from the district game that I wore sweats. I have always dressed the same as the other coaches. That day I had a class. I'm still in college and had a test so I was late to the game.

[Edited by Stokomo on 3-4-03 8:28A]

uh uhuh you sorry your lazy uh uh you dont participate like elliot - brown or blevins henry played better than u uhuh dont practice late for games and class not a winner------oh memories good luck in playoffs this is a borrowed computer theman from shhs

Jax....Who in the world are you? Yes! You brought back old memories of Buck!!! Now I wish I had the wisdom he had of the game. This is my first year and what a season it has been!!! I feel very fortunate to be with a great coaching staff like we have. Buck had Coach Moricle (Athletic Director now), Al Wilkes, and Richard Kitzmiller. With the staff we have now, I see some exciting times to be a Falcon fan.

Good luck tonight guys. If you play like you played against Johnson County, you will be unstoppable! Pigeon Forge won't know what hit them if you play defense like you have! Congrats on your third place in the Conference, now let's kick some tail in Region!!!

!!!Go Falcons!!!

I agree with falcon03. I think Coach W says it's all about great defense. What a crowd at Elizabethton last week! Our student section was kicking!

Go Falcons...keep playing seniors, like it's your last game...which we don't want it to be. :D

Guest EastTennFan

Who is gonna rebound when chucky is running the point? You are taking 10 rebound a game away from the glass? 1 post you have all the answers for the coaches....come on give the cocah a break..he has won 22 game his way.