Best dunks in TN

Guest jacketfan10

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy Hudson from Springfield had one of the best dunks I've seen on the high school level in a while against David Lipscomb Friday night. Point guard Rico Collier dribbled upcourt on a fast break, threw it up in the air with one hand when he got to the free throw line and Hudson slammed it down with one hand as he leap from the left side. There might be more acrobatic dunks out there, but the fast pace action of the dunk made it one to remember.

Just to confirm.... I have also seen Adarius Bowman go between his legs twice. The first time at the preseason Jamboree at East ridge two years ago. And I played on his AAU team this past summer and he did it then also. The kid has got serious athletic ability and there aren't many players that can match him dunk for dunk in this state.

[Edited by ndfan1 on 2-24-03 9:54P]

Giles has had plenty of memorable dunks the connection between Shay Shannon to Tyler smith off the bounce pass from the 3 point line was awesome. The oop to Shay on the inbounds pass was awesome..Pretty much when the whole team has ups it makes a new memorable dunk made down here in Giles County on a regualr basis....

Guest BleacherRef

Best dunks have been made by Wootten at Dobyns-Bennett - great photo of last nights' power dunk in the Bristol Herald Courier today........great photo shot by Earl Neikirk, boy was he in the right place at the right time -- Of course, I guess they know if JWoo steals it at half court not to take their eyes off of him or they'll miss something awesome going down

Roll~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~Roll