D2

Cocky

Middle Region is as follows

BA 6-0 - playing very well, lots of size, look out for Bradon Wright

Father Ryan 4-2 - will be BA's only challenge throughout state

BGA 2-4 - playing better than record indicates, look out for Cole Rose

MBA 2-4 - struggles the entire season, still a possible threat in postseason because they've had close games

USN 2-4 - recent play has team with confidence, Matt Addison is still getting his points

Others:

Pope John Paul II

St. Andrews-Sewanee

Middle Tenn. Christian

Should be an interesting tourny - but it's at BA, and I expect BA to be to much on their home court

BA and Father Ryan should both be at state, along with Notre Dame and Lasuanne (my upset pick)

with the reigon tourney at BA, i would have to side with Harry100 in saying that BA will dominate because of the inside power. They have 10 players who could start, so when one set goes out, another completely fresh starting lineup comes in. With two huge inside forces like King Dunlap and phenom Brandon Wright, this is a great team. Also, look out for fresh. point guard Josh Bone, he can shoot the three or drive and make things happen on the inside. However, Father Ryan will be looking to avenge their two losses to BA in the tourney, and MBA is always a potential threat. But, having watched both F. Ryan v. BA games, and seeing BA's dominance on the inside, i will say BA will prevail, with a serious shot at winning state.

caeagle, I agree. Here are my picks for D2:

WEST:

1)Harding Academy

2)Lausanne

3)Christian Brothers

MIDDLE:

1)Brentwood Academy

2)Father Ryan

3)Battle Ground Academy

EAST:

1)Notre Dame

2)McCallie

SECTIONALS:

Notre Dame 73, Battle Ground Academy 46

Harding Academy 64, McCallie 51

Brentwood Academy 66, Christian Brothers 52

Father Ryan 60, Lausanne 58

Well, West Tennessee's 3rd spot was a shot in the dark if anything, so I just compared schedules and made a slightly educated guess. As far as USN and BGA, I could definitely see it going either way, but I think Cole Rose can carry the 'Cats if he stays out of foul trouble.

I can't wait to see how it all turns out!