PageMan Gets Good Mark

PageMan

I would like to thank whoever gave me a good mark.

I have tried to be accurate in my statements made here and to not make negative comments towards anyone - most of the time. Now that I have a good mark, I can pass it on the someone else - maybe gilessf, jacketpride24, mustanggurl, or someone from lewis co. Keep those posts coming and will try to answer them if I can. Thanks again. PageMan.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gilessf

Well deserved PageMan you are a basketball person with some class . I also know you were helping me little bit on the statement I put out the other day and I needed it . It was tuff love only because I have alot of respect for Paige and her family and she played with heart and courage last night in a big win over Fairview . I hope this sets up another great matchup with Page in the near future . Looking foward to our next meeting .Congrats. :):)

Thanks gilessf & yellowjacket21. Looks like Paige Howard is feeling better with those 3 three's against Fairview. I guess Fairview needs to regroup & get ready for the district tournament. Good luck to Fairview against Houston Co. today. Good luck to Giles Co. against Marshall Co. Tuesday - don't take this game lightly. Our girls almost let Marshall Co. stay in the game too long last night. See everybody in Hohenwald Feb 24 thru Feb. 28 for the district tournament. I'll be keeping up with the scoring of all teams to see whose hot or maybe some new emerging star will come out. Those of you playing non-district games be careful and don't get injured or hurt.

PageMan

As was posted on here earlier today, before we lost all of those messages due to a database error, several of you had lost a number of Good Marks for unknown reasons. They will be restored.

In the meantime, I am asking the two people (using three user names) who were the cause of this to contact me ASAP and give me some type of explanation for 118 Good Marks taken away in the last 8 days. The only reason you haven't been removed already is so that you can read this and I can read your explanation.

[Edited by coacht on 2-17-03 10:33A]

Well I thought something was funny about the message boards & the good marks. Those people responsible for fouling up the situation should be banned.

If I remember correctly, I think peacemaker gave me the orignal first good mark. Thanks. I will try to re-enter any posts I have made if they can contribute anything.

Keep up the good work coacht & staff. I know these things can be complicated by server problems and lost data.