4-5a football

BigRed62

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm from lebanon i played tight end #1 we won 6-0. riverdale was loaded that year.we also was loaded we had 8 to make all reigon and also had the o-player and d- player of the year in the reigon as well as the coach. that was the last lebanon team to beat riverdale. but riverdale went on to play in the state finals. we was the only team to beat the state champs and state runner-up.thats when kids loved the game.now kids play just to say they play.

Hey region4fan, I'm glad your favorite region is 4-5A. It's mine too. You made some good predictions. However, I disagree with you a little. Lebanon will be good, but Blackman will still be good without Rico. Kenny Merideth got a lot of experience this past season because Rico was out for 5 games. He will be good. The whole offensive line graduates, but next years starters are going to be even bigger and stronger. We do however need a QB. The Defense will return about half the starters from last year. I have to go with the blaze at 2nd in the region.

I couldnt agree with you more. Kenny did get some very valuable playing time and showed that he is capable of being productive.I dont know that BHS will finish as high as #2 but hey i guess you either played or are playing now so you should know. The big question will prob. be our QB but maybe Emerson (current starter) will step it up. I know i am going to go out and play next year. I just regret that i didnt get a chance to play all my yrs in high school seeing as how ill be a senior next yr, but thats a long story involving mom getting sick and i had to work. Im hopin to be good enough to start im 6'0 289 lbs. I hope that if i go out there maybe i can start on O-line so we can give some ppl that play 2 ways rest. Who knows

GO BLAZE THIS YEAR ITS TIME TO TURN SOME HEADS!!!! :o

Guest region4fan

I am so glad to hear that you guys have confidence down Blackman way. I was not sure what the sentiment was there after losing Watson. It sounds like you haven't missed a step. That is great. The only reason that I doubted you was that I knew you were losing your O line and QB .Is your new Offensive coordinator keeping things the same or changing the whole offense? That would make a difference. Shady...thrilled to hear you are on board. With dedication and hard work, you will make up for losing a few years. I am sorry about your mom's illness. I am sure it has made you more mature than most your age. Best of luck to your program.And best of luck to you. I can tell by your posts that you love the game and your school. They are lucky to have you there.

How are things looking in Lavergne?? How about Lebanon?How about Wilson Central?

Guest region4fan

Hello BIG 1...just realized that you were from Lebanon. If you still live there and keep up, what is the situation there? What will they look like this fall?How is my favorite player and CoachT friend....#20??I haven't heard from him in awhile.We developed a mutual admiration for each other on this board. Did you ever play for Coach Moose or was he before your time? We were blessed to get him on the staff at OHS!

region4fan thank you alot. What you said has just earned you alot of respect from me. I deeply appreciate it. A good mark for you as soon as i get some time. Back to football. Watson leaving will not hurt us as much as people believe. Watson was a heck of a coach and a good all around person. As of right now i dont know who is going to take over the duty of making the calls. It will prob. be coach green, but then again i dont know who will coach o-line either, As soon as i get that info i will post it. God Bless :rolleyes:

HEY HOW ARE YOU? I PLAYED UNDER COACH MEDLEY AND COACH MARSHALL WAS THE O-LINE COACH AND IN CHARGE OF THE D WE GAVE UP 6 POINTS A GAME IN 93. AS FAR AS LEBANON WILL BE NEXT YEAR I REALLY DON'T KNOW. I DON'T KEEP UP WITH IT.BUT HOW ARE YOU? #20 HE IS DOING REAL WELL GETTING READY TO GRADUATE WITH HIGH HONORS.HE'S A VERY SMART KID AND ALSO A CLASS ACT.

Guest region4fan

To BIG1......Tell that #20 that I miss seeing him online. I think he is a real class act too. I am proud to see that he is graduating with high honors. He is a kid that will go places. I only regret that I was unable to personally meet him. We had many discussions on this board. He is a total team player and humble. There aren't a lot out there like that anymore.I have wondered what school he decided on.Tell him that I said to get back online if you run across him. As for Coach Moose, I heard he was a heck of a D coordinator. Beating a Riverdale team is BIG!!!You should have seen the high-light DVD he did for the football team at OHS. It was phenomenal!!!That man is brilliant.

Thanks for the info about Wilson Central. I really feel for those kids. Someone online told us that they only had 3 seniors last year. That is tough on anyone to hang around.Anyone know how many kids they have in the school?

Oline...I mailed my money order to CoachT this week. I do not trust giving out my credit card #'s online. So you should be seeing my star any day now. I want you to know that I did it just for YOU!!!I did see your High light DVD! Words cannot express how impressed I was.It just made me want football to hurry up and get started again.I bet it saddens you though. How about you? Any decisions yet?Keep me posted!