Div II 275

topfootballfan6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more importantly that kid from knox catholic shouldn't have even been in the finals in the first place. nick forte from BA destroyed the kid in the first round that knox halls kid only scored two points during the match and that was when nick let him up. the rest of his points came when the ref gave nick three stalling calls in the last fifteen seconds of the match giving you four points and the win 7-6

Actually about that first match. I did get put on my back within the first 2 min. of the match. The thing is that I was nervous about wrestling 275 for the first time, and put myself into that situation. I fought off my back and back on my feet. See the thing is that if he should have been in the finals match then he should have stoped my 2 takedowns and then it wouldn't have mattered would it??? Also he got hit with 2 stalling points in the last minute of the match, not 3 in the last few seconds.

The only reason for him getting hit with a stalling call twice is because he wasn't doing anythig except laying there not moving! I honestly thought it was going to go into OT myself, but they gave it too me. Anyway it's over! Good luck to Forte next year though.

There is a lot more important things in life than worrying about whether a person cheated in a Championship match. I believe that it would be fairly hard for someone to blantly cheat like that in a match of such importance, and I highly doubt that the ref would overlook a violation like that just because it was the last match.

With that being said, I believe that you should be happy that you even made it to the state finals, that in itself is a great achievement and you should not feel embarassed because of losing.

You should also look at from a different view. the fact that you can wrestle alone is a great thing. When you consider all the people in the world that cannot wrestle or play in physical activity because of illness or injury, just being able to compete is something you should be proud of. They would jump at the chance to wrestle, even if their opponent used atomic balm.

Coming onto this board and complaining won't solve anything. If he cheated then he cheated, it is his conscious that will suffer from it. it is better to have a slver than a tainted gold. Let it go. Because right now you are coming off as a sore loser nd hurting your own cause.

[Edited by jamal25 on 2-18-03 12:14P]

Shawn:

Although I never saw Seth Cooper put anything on his hands, I did witness him open a large can of something... some whoop-toe Look, you tried to make a tactical move to another weight class in order to win a state title and it backfired. You got ruined. Unlike your previous matches, your match with Cooper was not even close.

Besides, even if he had needed to cheat (which he obviously did not), there is no way that Cooper could have cheated in the rediculous manner that you claim. After all, IF he had put Atomic Balm on his face and body, would it not have burned him as much as it burned you?! So stop your belly-aching. Let go of that pathetic excuse for getting whooped by a superior wrestler and quit embarrassing yourself, your coaches, and your school.

I will post this again, In Clarksville TN, I had to wrestle Seth, after my match, my back, arms and face was on fire,, I thought it was something my mom had washed my clothes in, I was burning so bad, I thought nothing of it,, the balm I now know had nothing to do with losing my match, I had the same thing happen to me at UTC last weekend, I wrestled him and my body was on fire,, I now have learned that baylor's heavy weight at the very same thing happen to him,, if you read this Baylor, please respond back, I also know that it was a parent from Baylor that witnessed Seth with a tube, Seth, you know this is true,, Springer, for whatever reasons , I dont think you could beat Seth but everyone reading this post, Springer is telling the truth about Seth and the balm, my family and I are taking this higher, the ref's could not see the balm, it is greasless and ordorless but when it gets to your pores, it burnslike He**, Seth you won but how can you feel good about what you did??

Springer, Why did you get the balm on you, I didn't tell you to get the balm on you, who got the balm on you? You were quoted in the Knoxville news-sentinel as wanting to beat Thornhill this year. You had your chance but realized there was no way you could compete with him so you thought you would slip in the back door and get a championship at 275. All you did was run into a buzz-saw named Cooper. Your own coach said you only had three years of wrestling experience and you should be happy with second place. Grow-up, quit making excuses and accept defeat like a man.

Guest russa44

i have a question for springer or whoever else can answer this...why didnt Boyd from knox catholic wrestle in state...did it have anything to do with springer beating him in a challenge or something???

Klaw, how in the world did did Seth put the stuff on his hands, rub it all over your body, and not get any of it back on him? I got it, maybe he found something that only works on crappy, no talent wrestlers. That way, all the guys he beat would be on fire and the guys that beat him, ie Crosby, it wouldn't work on. Yeah, that's it.