Div II 275

topfootballfan6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mles, do you go to our school??? Do you know me or Boyd??? No, I don't think so! So how can you get on here and say that Boyd is any better than me, or I any better than him??? You don't know what your talking about so please shut the He** up till you know some facts.

Also why are you getting on here acting as if I stink! I won 2nd @ state, which is someing that everyone said I should be proud of! Sure I might have lost in the championships and was upset about it, but who wouldn't be!

By the way you on here riding my back, but do you wrestle. If you do wrestle, how did you do at state???

Guest SatiricalJester

Though I don't so much agree that it was a mistake for Boyd not to wrestle, I do have to agree with mles. Boyd probably would have done better.

That's just some vindication for mles' theory from someone who does know Springer and Boyd.

Guest russa44

personally i think that boyd would have gotten second as well...both are pretty good wrestlers although i have been beating by both i have seen my teammate beat boyd while another was beat by springer..although these were 2 different weight classes...but honestly...neither one of them had a shot at cooper but boyd would have had the advantage over springer