Abby Fanning

Guest coachemgood

Abby has it all in the game. Knowledge, physical ability and heart! I doubt there is anyone her age that knows as much about the game as she does. She is a leader on and off the court. Graduating Valedictorian of her class puts the icing on the cake. Her goal as always is to win. Good Luck in your college ventures, whatever you choose. The whole community is behind you and our Raiderettes. A great bunch of girls. Good Luck in the tournaments.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who knows Abby knows she is all about winning. She has an unbelievable knowledge of the game. This knowledge has allowed her to be a very good basketball player. But it is her HEART coupled with her knowledge that has made her a GREAT player. She is great role model on the floor for your daughters to look up to and try to emulate. But even as great as that would be, I would rather my daughter try to follow in her footsteps off the floor. She is an unbelievable young lady who knows what character and integrity are all about. Good luck Abby with what ever you choose to do. I know you will always be a WINNER in the biggest game of all LIFE.

GO RAIDERETTES!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everything that has been said about Abby. I have known her for many years and coached her at basketball camp when she was barely old enough to walk. I coached her at MTSU individual camp when she was about in the 5th grade. Even then, she had great court awareness and knowledge of the game. I have watched her play throughout her highschool career, and what a career it has been. She has truly been fun to watch. Congrats Abby on a wonderful career in basketball. I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do. I hate to see you graduate because I've enjoyed watching you play more than any other player that I've watched. I've also enjoyed discussing certain aspects of the game with you. Maybe this year, you will be playing in the State Tournament instead of analyzing the games from the stands. Best of luck throughout the tournament! :):)

Austin Peay is 22-3 this season. They are losing TWO key players one of which is a point/wing. and the other just a wing. Also Austin Peay is losing a Forward. Austin Peay has ALREADY clinched OVC regular season, with two games left, they are 14-0 in conference. Its a good school to play for and Susie Gardner is a great coach. Whoever ends up here...I'll be at the Games :)

Also another Tid-bit about Gardner...she doesn't like to recruit out of state. Its a TN school so TN girls should play in it! Shes a great Coach, I love to watch her coach.

[Edited by EvegasFan on 2-26-03 1:12P]