stop talking everyone

BolivarBoy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps The rest of the state does not have any good basketball at all.

The rest of the state doesn't have any good players or any good teams according to WestTNFan's (:D GoMab's:rolleyes: ) rankings of players or teams.

"Go Hard all the Time" maybe it should be "Go West Young Man Go WEST."

[Edited by splainshornet on 2-23-03 12:51P]

As Ego stated........look at the recent trends... West Tn has dominated the State of Tn.....

Also, I am not "WestTn fan" or whatever you are trying to claim. I am, however, a fan of West tn basketball. The level of ball is so exciting and talented. There is rarely and easy game, and the talent is absolutely Staggering....

Ridgeway has to be the favorite in AA right now..... but I still like Bolivar..... Giles Co and whoever the second team to come out of the West Tn Substate, will also comprise the Top 4 teams in the State tourney, though Elizabethton and Lipscomb, among others will also be tough.... Chatt Howard is still a sleeper, who is loaded with great guard play.......

"WestTN Fan"/:rolleyes:GoMAB:rolleyes:

In all of your publications of this website you have not ever given any of the Eastern Schools any positive words or whatever, then you try to defend yourself by brining up Howard & Elizabethon two very good and solid teams. Nice try, but I don't buy it. I've never seen you given any credit to a few of the hottest teams in the entire state Loudon, Fulton, AE or Elizabethon. Don't be surprised if the AA champ doesn't come from the East Portion, AAA there are a few that can make a legitimate run Dobyns-Bennett, Maryville, Cleveland, Bradley. A is even tougher, Hancock can make it so can Cosby, Cloudland & Unaka are tough as ever this year also, and Temple's record speaks volumes about their program.

West Tennessee may have dominated the state in basketball, but some of these teams are capable of winning it at anytime and as 'unbiased' representative with rankings and articles I urge you to be unbiased, which looking at your rankings is not accurate. You rankings and opinion are skewed and I can't believe there isn't another way to find someone who will take the whole state into consideration. Until we find someone your opinions and rankings filed on this site will continue to have NO CREDIBILITY

If you feel this site has "no credibility"...fine... don't visit the site....

I'm sorry I hurt your sensitive east tn feelings....

-I have predicted Temple to win state from day ONE, and have them #1 in state, while the AP does not...

-I have backed Chatt Howard all year long... read the posts...

-Elizabethton has a very good team, and may be East Tn's best chance this year of making a run....

-Why don't you treat yourself to a nice trip to see a few West Tn tournament games....and then come talk to me... oh, and don't predictably turn it around and tell me to see East Tn games: I have no gripe of you or East Tn ball....

Well, go all Tennessee High School hoops..... I love it, and can't wait to watch as exciting tournament action acrosss the state unfolds.........

WestTNFan2/:rolleyes:GoMemphisAreaBasketball2:rolleyes:

I have no "gripe" with West Tennessee Basketball, I just expect the expert to give all schools their equal due, and in this you have failed to give the East Schools ANY credit.

West TN has a lot of quality teams, my point is so does EAST TENNESSEE.

"Go WEST GoMab2 Go WEST"

I will go West... I'll make the 3 hour trip to see Region Tourneys starting Friday....

Just got back from the North, and saw some great Kentucky basketball played by Hopkinsville....

I'd like to get out to watch Region with Cleveland, BC, and Rhea (if they make it).....

Predictions:

AAA-White Station

AA-Bolivar

A-Temple

D-II-Brentwood Academy