wc vs pc

whosyadaddy

Missed foul shots by WC was all that kept PC in this game. I will say this though...PC's girls have improved a ton and they will be a force for the next few years.

Congratulations to the Lady Cats for another District title.

(And to my little sis-in-law for making all seasonal)

[Edited by tfranks24 on 2-28-03 8:40A]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with tfranks, perrycohater is an idiot. Why can't he just give the Perry County girls the respect that they EARNED last night and all season long. Maybe the Lady Cats did not play as good as they can, but the Lady Vikings didn't either. The Lady Viks only shot 3 of 17 from the three point line. If our shots would have fallen like they usually do the Lady Cats would have been in bad shape. Anyway, we rattled them. They looked like they didn't expect what they saw out of the Lady Viking team. As I said in an earlier post, I believe these two teams will meet again this season.

I just want to say congratulations to the lady vikings! ya'll have played great throughout the entire season! ya'll put up a hard fight against wayne county, and i wish pchater and whoever else hates pc would open up their eyes and get a grip. whoever u are pchater, u were prolly one of those cool wayne county guys sitting down there next to our cheerleaders who had nothing better to do then to harass them. anyways, back to the point of the post, Good luck to the lady vikings in eagleville, let's show wayne county what it's all about at the regionals! Good luck girls!