unaka's ready to bring home the district title

towelboy4unaka

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RangerSis

I don't think everyone shares the opinion that you are hicks. I think it's just sad that the actions of some reflect upon the group, and your fans have not always represneted your community in a positive light. I think the point is that we're all from the same "area" so to speak, and this is just a rivalry...picking out weaknesses from each group is part of the spark that fuels the rivalry. Don't take it personal, we don't. University High people have been calling us rednecks for years. :x

All I Know is that somebody is going to be eating alot of crow tonight. I hope it is the bundles of Ranger fans on here. Lander87- I like your confidence and moxy. Cloudland has more weapons have I stated before. Unaka has better coaching. The fans should equal each other out- its going to be great no matter which way it goes. I'm not going to make a prediction, but I think I will have the chance to chant "ONE IN A ROW" and dangle my car keys....Tonight should be real interesting.

The THREAD name for this should be "Cloudland wins big, when both boys and girls walk away as District Titles" LOL No, actually both games should be great to watch. But i really hope my Landers can bring both of the titles back to Roan Mtn. Go landers!!!

Girls just do what you always do!

and Boys just play your game and box out!

Cloudland won 43 to 42. It was a good game. Both teams seemed to not ever actually get their feet in under them and it was a sloppy dog fight. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HIGHLANDERS! There is not a player who stepped on the court that didn't make me proud as to where I played my hoops at.

Brandon Bradley from UH got conference MVP and that is a clear travesty. There is no way a third place team player should get that honor, especially if he only actually displays effort 1/3 of the time. I am not sure who should have got it but they should have definately been from Carter County.

What a great rivalry---games like this make basketball worth 4 bucks a game. I probably shouldn't say this, but I am going to lay it out there anyway---whats the deal the "LOUD CROWD" from Stoney Creek heading toward the nearest exit during the trophy presentation. I mean that is disrepectful to your true fans and your players not to mention other teams. In my opinion, the "LOUD CROWD" is the the "Fair weather Fans"--they'll head out when it gets cloudy. Lord knows, I have set through my share of Unaka championship presentations. I guess thats how you are able to judge what certain people are made of. (Again, it was only a few of the Unaka fans) Maybe its not that big of deal...

Congrats to both teams, and it would not surprise me if I saw a rematch down the road.

I grew up in stoney creek and they got great fans if they left than something must have went wrong but dont say they are disrespectful when anyone looses that close of a game the last thing on their mind is "oh yeah gotta stay and watch the trophy presentation." I was at the EHS game and when EHS won and the central fans left i didnt get mad nad im sure noone else did. When your team looses you are dissapointed so you leave. SO WHAT TALK ABOUT THE GAME NOT THE "LOUD CROWD"

hey, ranger fans you all was talking about how you were going to bring home the regional title and you can't even bring home the district title. i expected you all would at least get to play in the sub-state but seeing your going to have to face the indians in the second round yes unakatowelboy i said you would have to face the indians of hancock in the second round therefore that means you will have to get your towels out to wipe the tears away earlier than expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s hopefully you can make it to the second round!!!!

hey, ranger fans you all was talking about how you were going to bring home the regional title and you can't even bring home the district title. i expected you all would at least get to play in the sub-state but seeing your going to have to face the indians in the second round yes unakatowelboy i said you would have to face the indians of hancock in the second round therefore that means you will have to get your towels out to wipe the tears away earlier than expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s hopefully you can make it to the second round!!!!

Give Cloudland credit where credit is due they come out and battled tonight but unaka didnt have one of there best games either you can ask any one who has seen them play.

But to rebeccas post unaka dont plan on going home as a matter a fact after we beat jellico were gonna show just how good we are by beating you precious hancock indians in the championship so we can play at your place and you guys can go to cosby or rockwood and get your butts handed to you