BEST FOOTBALL MOVIE EVER...

smally02

I agree. Those other movies often help portray football players in many different negatives ways. They never want to show a real student-athlete or a real coach who cares about what he does. Is ratings that important? I guess so, but don't tell my wife that. She cried at Remember the Titans and then told me that she understands why I do what I do.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wife wasn't the only one who felt that way. My wife asked me if that is what football is really like. I explained to her that in many ways it is. Not every team wins the state title, but every team and every coaching staff faces some type of adversity through every season. I told her when that team overcomes that adversity is when they become a family and then they are true champions no matter what their record ends up. She has left the theatre mad at me many times for making her watch a movie involving sports, but she liked Remember theTitans so well that she actually bought it the day it came out for sell. It is a great inspiration and it must be great to be one of the men that were part of that team. :D

Guest POWERHOUSE69

yall can say what yall want to say but the little giants is the best. every one that plays the game will say that playing pee wee football was the best at all levels. all u had to worrie about then was just being a lil kid and theres no drugs no sex just straight up fun and that is all what football is. just another GAME!!! yea football has been taken to the extrem with sex and drugs but that is what sells. so when u really want to remember the sport and know what it is really all about just watch the little giants cus that is what football is all about.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job.