Shelbyville Girls and Coach T

Guest joecool

Guest joecool

I noticed that the thread regarding the Oakland Shelbyville game had to be removed. I want to appologize if I contributed to the trouble resulting in it's removal. Perhaps the following will help:

Rick Insell is the greatest coach who ever lived. He has taken a small town high school girl's team and single handedly turned it into a state championship team. He has never recruited players or influenced anyone to come to play for Shelbyville. He merely takes mediocre players and makes them great. He would never leave his starters in a game to run up a score, nor would he ever hold a ball during a game to run the clock. He may not be god, but I hear he is related through marriage.

Oakland got beat Monday by the best team of home grown talent ever assembled in one place. Oakland could have played Chantelle Anderson at the post position Monday and still have lost by 75 points.Shelbyville lost in 2002 to Oakland because they bought the refs and Oakland should stop whining because they couldn't do the same in Shelbyville this year.

The TSSAA should just award the gold ball to Shelbyville at the beginning of the season and save us all a lot of time and trouble.

LONG LIVE RICK INSELL AND THE EAGLELETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps,

I really like the half-time side line dance last year at the 15 under AAU state championships in Lebanon.

Sincerely,

Joe Cool

pps, I am going to delete my link to CoachT after I post this, I will be looking for a sports page that offer some intelligent discussion of girl's basketball and I would appreciate any recommendations.

Guest lilhilary20

joecool everything u said is wrong. and oakland would never by refs, they dont have to. they won cus they were better, and this year things jus didnt go good for oakland. but i will say shelbyville have some awesome players ill give them there props.

Joe Cool what are you thinking???? I don't know what is going through your mind but I wouldn't be so quick to think that Shelbyville is going to get the gold ball. And that is very wrong to compare Ricky boy Insel to God. It is not going to be easy for S'ville to win and I think they are expecting a big upset coming up REAL REAL SOON!!!