Wayne Co. VS. Moore Co.

Guest scout101

Guest scout101

Predictions on this game tonight? I am pulling for W.C by 7, it will be a close game, but i am saying W.C will pull it out... starts at 6:00 at Eagleville Highschool. :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Sessions is, in my mind, the very best coach in Tennessee high school basketball. You never see her run up the score, you rarely see her complaining to referees, and it's obvious that she is just a class act. Her team reflects her good coaching and sportsmanship. In this day when coaches are expected to be loud and obnoxious and complain about every call that goes against them, she is a breath of fresh air. There are a few of them still around who know that life is more than basketball. I shall always root for those. Oh, by the way, she also knows a good bit about winning... 801 wins!

this has the potential to be a great game, but wc's seniors have gotta step it up a notch. if that happens, look for a great game from the lady cats. they are definitely due. good job by the underclassmen last night (davenport, mcnutt, mcdonald). y'all made some big plays down the stretch. now that the pressure's off of reaching substate, relax and play ball like you know how!

I think both of these programs are top notch. How many times has it come down to these two teams for the regional championship? Fans always get their money's worth when these two go head to head. What an awesome accomplishment for Coach Sessions. Congratulations! She is from a different generation of respect, more coaches need to be observing and taking notes. She doesn't have to be-head a ref over a bad call, she knows the MC fans will take care of that. At this point in the season, good luck to 11A & 12A

our region needs to get to the state tournament!

It is always a great game when these two get together. Now that the pressure is off of making it to substate, I think we will see both teams playing more loose and letting it all hang out. I really hope both play their best and nobody has to lose because they had a bad game. With Clarkrange and Celina both gone now, I really think the state finals could be from MC/WC and Ezell/FRA. Good luck to all-let's make it all mid TN! I'm going to pick MC in this one by five.

Guest JustDoItNike

MC has good defense, but not GREAT defense...Last night when they played P.C, perry cty.'s Pt guard was running circles around Fanning. Nothing against Abby, she is definetly an awesome player... But it seemed like she was tired... was she? To me: she looked it. I say WC pulls it out by 7, too. Good luck to BOTH teams... Stay safe.