How can you win????

Guest 4eagles

Guest 4eagles

How can you possibly have a chance to win a game?, when the referees are so unfair. The game between Cosby and Oneida. The Cosby Lady Eagles played BAD! and Oneida played Great.I'll give them credit for that.But the fouls at the end of the game was 24 to 7. Oneida shot 43 free throws to Cosby 5. You know that a team fouled more than 7 times the whole game. Does anyone know who the referees was in this game? The games are for the kids and I don't understand why they have to be so unfair to the kids.But Cosby wasn't the only team that had trouble with the referees Harriman girls got treated pretty bad too! I don't know what the final foul situation was but it was bad I'm sure or they may have even it up at the end when Harriman pulled ahead and they knew they were going to win. And they couldnt take it from them. All the referees need to do is call it fair and let the best teams win!! The top seeded teams better

LOOK OUT tonight!!! Good Luck to ALL!!

Was at Greeneville/Tennessee High game last night and had a similar experience. Greeneville played exceptionally well but was also the victim of lopsided officiating. Tn high played a very physical and aggressive game but were called for very few fouls until the end of the game. Hats off to a very poised and confident Greeneville team who kept their composure and their game. Final score GHS 54 TN High 41

I GUESS THAT WAS NOT A FOUL WHEN COSBYS GIRLS TACKLED CREECH FOR AN INTENTIONAL FOUL OR THE NEXT TIME THAT WAS EVEN MORE INTENTIONAL THAN THE FIRST TIME. ALOT OF COSBYS FOULS WERE IN THE FINAL 3 MINUTES WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO CATCH UP. COSBYS GIRLS CAME INTO THAT GAME THINKING THEY HAD A CAKEWALK. I BET YOU ASK THE COSBY GIRLS ABOUT ONEIDAS DEFENCE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU IT WAS RELENTLESS. I DONT KNOW IF THE BEST TEAM WON LAST NITE, BUT I WILL SAY THAT THE REFS DIDNT MISS SHOTS, COMMIT TURNOVERS, OR THROW BAD PASSES, OR NOT BOX OUT. GIVE ONEIDA A LITTLE CREDIT, THE LADY INDIANS PLAY HARD. I WILL SAY THIS, JULES JENKINS WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME LAST NIGHT, IF SHE DOESNT PLAY THAT WAY, ONEIDA BEATS YOU BY 20.