Temple Repeat?

007bond

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chase10

007 Bond, you need to learn that nothing is a given. any team can beat any other team on any given night. i agree that temple is a good team, but thinking other teams can't play with temple ain't gonna get u nothin but BEAT

Guest timmag

i think there starting five is jake skogan - post, caleb skogan - guard, ryan wadley - guard, sean wadley - gaurd, and isaih mouw - post, they dont play much of bench besides zack mouw - post and steve skogan - post

We took a trip down to the Temple and chattanooga chirstian game tonight, Temple is very beatable. Ive watched countless games in middle TN this year and the competition level just seems higher here. Jake Skogen is a player, he needs to put on some weight though. Skogen was about 50% from behind the arch but he turned the ball over a few times and missed a few shots. I think Perry countys big boys would eat temple alive due to their lack of post defense. They would have probably lost the game tonight if it wasent for them getting the Michael Jordan he breathed on me call. The refs were horrible towards chattanooga christian, but thats part of the game. I dont think they will make it past the first round, but dont make 100 posts telling me how stupid i am for saying that becuase its strictly and opion. They dont guard the perimeter very well and a good defensive and shooting team could take them out. For someone to say that they are unbeatable is crazy. But dont get me wrong Skogen and #3 are 2 very good shooters. Good luck to all teams in state!!

Guest CHSdog

Excuse me, any team who got this far, DOES DESERVE to be here. Our boys have earned it. District 7A, where we placed THIRD, has great competition. And as for this little bitty town called Celina, it may be small, but our girls were STATE RUNNER-UP last year. I'm sure you will wonder why we weren't winners, but the magic just wasn't there. Leave it at that. With our boys, the magic is there. They have really started to click come tournament time, and I want to wish them the best of luck.

About the celina team, I dont see how they can compete with a big school like Temple.Temple probly recruits a little each year and that is all right cause of all the schools down there.Temple will probly walk all over Celina but i dont think they will repeat. One reason they dont play good D.