Temple Repeat?

007bond

Go watch Temple play and you will notice that they probably dont recruit. They are a good team but they dont have alot of size and they are starting i think 2 freshmen. Teams that recruit usually dont have to play freshmen and they usually have bigger players and its also my understanding that there high school population is around 170.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We drove down to the game last night and one of their fans told me 170. I was wondering the same thing about the football team. It seemed like the biggest guy on the basketball team weighed 175. If they do get a team im guessing it will be a tough season.

I go to Temple and we are probally going to be relying on about 5 starting freshman and most the players have never played organized football before. Our middle school team won the championship this year and we have a lot of athletes but we are still going to have a very tough season.

The qb for temple's middle school team was a very solid athlete. although he did suffer a torn acl in the third game of the season i think he will be a huge contribution to the team next year as long as it heals properly.

i tore my acl and both of my meniscus when i was in the eight grade while playing football. it is a very tough injury to recover from, but i think he can do it :D