Livingston vs McMinn Central

Guest eaglemgr

Guest eaglemgr

Any predictions on this game? Livingston played a great game in the region finals. They just lost by one point. This game is Saturday night at McMinn Central.

I will go out on limb and say with a balance scoring between the Lady Cats Livingston by 5.

[Edited by eaglemgr on 3-6-03 9:33P]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bballfan2003

Go Chargerettes! You girls have worked so hard this year and we fans are all so proud of your accomplishments. Good luck Saturday against Livingston.

Central by 6

the only way mcminn wins this is with the referees help. McMinn and Walker Valley are overrated every year, because you don't play anyone except eachother. but hey i hope you do win so we can beat ya'll again this year in the state! Go Lady Bluuuuuuuueeeeeee Devils of Jackson County high! Your 3 time DEFENDING STATE CHAMPION! 4 PEAT :)

please pull up central's season schedule/record.......is the best tournament they can find really right here competing with polk county/sequoyah/csas???? Come on, go play somebody day in and day out and quit worrying about the win/loss record.....isn't the real goal to make it past the first round of the state tournament????

Guest ATN101

For anyone who wants to lessen the strength of the McMinn Central schedule please notice that there are 13 games where the Chargerettes were matched up against teams that will play Saturday night for a chance to go to Murfreesboro. Their combined record in these 13 games is 11-2, including three victories against AAA substate teams. Overrated??? I think not.

Guest laizthebest

If Livingston comes out strong, everyone scoring, with Beechboard at the top of her game...They can win it! Let's just hope they don't lead the whole game and GIVE IT to McMinn like we did Jackson County last night...Oh, well...JC loses 2 or 3 starters next year...We return 4...I can't wait!

Guest ATN101

For Devilfanatic and his/her comments about the Oliver Springs/McMinn Central game, please note the second matchup of the two teams and understand the fact that McMinn Central led by as much as 50 and eventually won by 42. Do not judge a team, like McMinn Central, that has a combined 5 losses in two seasons of basketball by one loss on the road in January to a team, who again they beat by 42 and also who finds themselves in the substate today.