Blackman Blaze

Fullback49

RIVERDALE,

i know what u mean. it just seems like that is what cost us the game. although, ur also right in saying that the whole game was critical. we just didnt do it in the critical moments(entire game).

BHSOL,

I know what u mean. I am gonna miss friday nights next year, espically if i dont go play football in college(still havent decided). but i dont miss practice...lol, naw, i guess i do. practice was fun. it was the times i will prolly remember the most, that and camps. cuz thats when i was with my o-line boys. just us fat guys. lol. i am gonna miss alot of things about football, but mostly the friends. its not gonna be the same seeing them around town, as it would be out on the practice field,ya know

[Edited by olineathlete on 3-27-03 9:42P]

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I heard that Smyrna has kids quitting left and right. Rumor says that only 3 kids from the freshman team are still out. All the others quit. I also heard that Shadowens is in the middle of a big scandal right now.

If that is incorrect, someone please set me straight.

Region 4 I seriously doubt your intelligence

is correct, but gimme some more.

Posted by region4fan:

I heard that Smyrna has kids quitting left and right. Rumor says that only 3 kids from the freshman team are still out. All the others quit. I also heard that Shadowens is in the middle of a big scandal right now.

If that is incorrect, someone please set me straight.

Listen, i am not trying to start anything with all you smyrna fans, but the problem with smyrna is that it is all about Politics, yes i am right and yes i do know before someone gets on here and tries to say i dont. why do you think that so many people are quitting. Thats what is wrong with them. Wheather or not you play at smyrna is not dependent on your skills, but who you know. As sad as that is its the truth. :D