whbb22

What are the boys sub-state match-ups

in all classes. What would be the best

game to travel to from Nashville? I know

Sumner County has three teams playing in

Portland and Gallatin, both at home, and

Hendersonville at White Creek. Please list

others across the state and in my area

A huge game in class AA is Giles County vs. Bolivar. It will be a great game both teams have a lot of talent , and have young player with big contributions.Giles is riding a 24 game win streak,and will host the game. The game starts at 7 but the gym has been packed the last several games so you may wanna arrive early if you want a good seat or a seat at all. :o

Guest BleacherRef

DB vs Knox Bearden -- Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport) hosts Knox Bearden Monday at 7:00 in the Buck Van Huss Dome. I'm sure it will be a game well worth traveling to watch.

Roll~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~~Roll

you are looking for a good AAA game? Why not try white station and bartlett, seeing as how the two have combined to produce the last 3 AAA state champions. Another reason? WS is ranked #11 in the nation and bartlett could be the surprise of the year from this area! No one had this high of expectations for bartelett this year! Go Panthers! but if we lose go Spartans(at state)!