BA's Josh Bone and Brandon Wright Best Freshman Do

papdoe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, BA doesn't have a principal, they have a Headmaster, like MBA. Bill Brown, who I assume you're refering to, is no longer the Headmaster, Curtis Masters is. How can you tell what kind of school BA is academically just by going to a football or basketball game? Are you implying that because BA has black athletes, that they must be weak academically? If this is what you're saying then I, personally, will no longer put any value into anything else that you write. If you're saying something else, please elaborate.

How about that for recruiting? John Patton covers the Antioch area like a fog. His Wolfpack Jr Pro teams are used to get the attention of the best athletes in the area. Then he conveniently encourages his kids to check out BA. He works with the middle school team at BA but since there are no athletic records before the seventh grade there is technically no recruiting violation. :rolleyes:

Hello!!! Auri Allen??? Hummm.... Someone must not know what the heck they are talking about because Auri Allen did attend BA but, his grades were failing which forced him to leave... Then... not too long after shows up at MBA!!! I thought they were a school of high acedemic standards yet, they let a guy who failed out of BA in... Is it me or does this not make any sense.