MJ vs. Shelbyville-a Biblical thing

flngrvy

Chris and John do one thing well for Mt. Juliet. They slow the game down. It won't be high scoring. It will be what a real game is suppose to be. Two teams that run plays to perfection...using screens..crisp passes....the whole nine yards. I'm a firm believer in experience. Mt. Juliet's time will come. Just this year I thing that Shelbyville is the team to beat. as much as I'd like to see Chris and John take the Lady Bears to the finals...I just don't see it happening this year. Shelbyville by 9

Insell's AAU All-stars 59

The future 50

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always been strange to me how the TSSAA looks the other way at blatant violations of the intent of their rules. Why do they even have a zoning rule if it's not going to be enforced? Why do they have a "no tampering" rule if no attempt is ever going to be made to investigate? Why do they have a rule against practicing in the summer if they are going to let coaches find ways around that? If there has ever been a CHEATER, it's Rick Insell. In my opinion, the TSSAA either needs to drop these rules or enforce them. And not selectively, either. I used to think that eventually they would wake up, smell the coffee, and put an end to the Eaglette fiasco, but I've given up. They know he cheats, they don't care, and apparently it's just a big joke to them.

Julie Powell was an outstanding player at Cannon County High School who was recruited by King Rick. Her parents, as I recall, were offered jobs in Shelbyville and they planned to move. There was such a stink about it that she stayed in Woodbury. This has happened quite a few times, but most of the time it never went public.