Westview

goldentide79

Well it looks like westview wont meet gibson in the final considering they got beat tonite by chester co. Chester dominated the game except the first few minutes of the third quarter which could have cost them. It was a great game. Jackson Co. better watch it cuz Chester is gonna stop the streak Friday. Then maybe if Westview can survive Livingston or Seymour we will have a west showdown with Ms. Basketball Finalist Kendall Cavin and Rebecca Rowsey who "should have been" Ms. Basketball.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Supastar calm down. It's way to early to get on here on a thread titled "Westview" and be disrespectful. First of all, you really should watch those misplaced modifiers (you make it sound as though Westview lost). Then you, in a clumsy and semi-literate manner, attempt to denigrate Westview and Kendall Cavin.Hey, Rowsey is a good, maybe even great player, but so is Cavin. There, see how easy it is to compliment someone else's player while expressing pride in your own. As far as I'm concerned you can flame me, our coaches (except Paige),our fans ,or the color of our unifoms,but leave our kids alone. :o

Now that Gibson County is out, I dont see anything stopping Westview besides Westview. I dont see any other teams standing toe-to-toe with Cavin, Fuqua, Selena, and Reynolds. Westview has the skill and depth to take the tournament and finally shut Jackson County up. As long as they continue to play solid, I believe we have the best chance to win. :D

Knew Yal Wouldnt Let Me Down. Knew Yall Would Still Be in The Boro Come The Weekend. Now It is time for yall to seal the deal. If Yall Play Together and to your potential, there is no team that can beat yall.So Bring It!!!!! Westviews Got this covered. Somebody might has well go ahead and ingrave Westview on That Ball...... and im not talkin the silver one!!! Good Luck to All!!!!! Holla At Yah Cristie :):) !!!!!! Bring home that Gold one!!!! Ill Shine it for yall when i Get Up To UTM to school!!!!hehe

~Biggun In the Otha Boro

Well Hurt your girls earned the chance to shut us up.

See ya tommorrow!

PS. You might want to find someone that can melt that engraved GOLD ball down and get what you can out of it, you know just in case. If you want to see what one looks like drop by Jackson County somtime.